• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Are you ready to trade some Belobogs and Ziz?

Yup! Barong and random C is up for the 2 Belobogs in my trades. Takes a few hours until we can do the Ziz/Chernobog trade though.

Rixa

Thx - I hoped it would be lower as now I'm even more tempted to buy some orbs :D

I'am trying to stay tough. Tho toughness ends and softness comes when DDI is in da house ;). Todays 2nd Hunt at home I got 1UC, 2C.

Maxed Dullahan.
2014-04-26-221008.jpg

Ventara

I'am trying to stay tough. Tho toughness ends and softness comes when DDI is in da house ;). Todays 2nd Hunt at home I got 1UC, 2C.

Maxed Dullahan.

Oh snap, that looks pretty decent. My current 2 dark UC (Werewolf and Beidou Shengjun) spirits both have crap speed, so I've been thinking of getting a better one. Though it'll be tough to max a Dullahan for me.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah really noticing how much stronger maximizing your guys are. Working on a max level Basilisk and its just stronger than most of my wood Rares of a comparable level.

Ventara

I actually saw someone who had almost maxed bonus stats for a LotD before reaching level 25. I wonder how many LotD he ended up using.

Dragun619

I've sent an invite.

Ziz is gone but I have two Ashuras now after trading with one of my non gaf friends :)

Cool, I've added you and I put Chernobog up on my trade list.

Back from a quick coffee run and stop at BestBuy to get Tearaway for $15. Did a hunt 3 times and Got 4 C's & 2 UC's coming back. booo

Ventara

I wonder how much cash that would take.

Guess the game definitely found some whales lol.

I don't know how much it'll cost, but I've read some people on gamefaqs have spent $300. I can kind of understand since it's so tempting to just buy DO and try your luck. It's basically your very own slot machine. But still, $300, you can buy 7 full-priced retail games.

Edit: I was fighting some raid bosses and one of my friends was fighting a level 89 Ziz, and was doing 25K per fight. That's insane. What kind of super team set-up do you need for that?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone find a good place to farm Earth Princes in Europe/Africa.

Are the normal fights identical too? And they have constant prince chances? Didnt even realize that, but even then... farming for princes would take ages anyway, wouldnt it?

Are the normal fights identical too? And they have constant prince chances? Didnt even realize that, but even then... farming for princes would take ages anyway, wouldnt it?

Thats what im trying to figure out. If higher lvl equals more prince spawns or not. Been doing the lvl 1-2 2 fights one. With little to no success.

I hate average days and i lost an entire day of great blessing because of the server meltdown.

TheAznOne

It's random whenever the princes show up. If I was farming on a GB or BD days, I would get at least 3-10 princes depending on the element. I don't do 1 battles since its a waste of time. I usually look for the 2-3 battles since you get more of a chance for a spirit drop especially a prince.

Anyone know how the progression for unlocking Spirit slots,friends list and party points is?

Cant find anywhere how many zones you need to free till the next bonus.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Yeah, sorry, I have some VERY active traders on my friends list, so whatever I put up usually gets an offer in a few minutes. The fire joker is clear now.

I'll check your list for the ziz. not reserved.

Anyone have Queens of (whatever) trading for any of my AM Rares. I'm making a list of what I have,

iosefe

I feel like an idiot. Thought you had to kill a raid boss in 1 go, so I kept fleeing, instead of letting me lose. Then I notice it is missing most of it's health. I actually killed the first ziz in one go (3rd try though)

Toma

What is the Rare team you guys use?

My main team is either Barong + LotD + Werewolf + Kachina + Griffin (for raid bosses) or Barong + strong element rare + strong element rare (+ filler rare, usually light or dark).

Dragun619

Speaking of teams, They really need to fix the load times between navigating and picking spirits for your team. Seems to be a real slog for me to switch teams.

Or add the option, for Team loadouts or somethin. Just kinda sucks if I wanna do a quick battle then raid boss.

Toma

Speaking of teams, They really need to fix the load times between navigating and picking spirits for your team. Seems to be a real slog for me to switch teams.

Or add the option, for Team loadouts or somethin. Just kinda sucks if I wanna do a quick battle then raid boss.

Man, team loadouts would be awesome.

Raoh

Just finished the tutorial today. Seems pretty cool.

I'll have to set some time to the side and really spend time with it.

Toma

Just finished the tutorial today. Seems pretty cool.

I'll have to set some time to the side and really spend time with it.

Welcome!
Run away while you still can.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

That's a brilliant idea! someone go tweet that to them right now.

Toma

I really wonder if it affects the amount of R's and SR's you get. Because you summon so many at the same time it should increase the chance of R's and SR's.

I agree with Pancakes, that doesnt seem to make a difference at all.

Toma

Good day for a destiny summon. You're welcome Ventara :D

putermcgee

Buying 500 orbs for GC is so tempting.
If I don't get SRs thought I'll hate myself.
I've used over half of my 500 Orb pack with no SRs so far. I did manage to get the Rs in the Gravity Rush set, and the UCs are great for trading (and facilitating multi-spirit trades). I'm definitely a bit bummed I haven't pulled a LotD, but it's all random, so I'll get over it.

I just traded away my Umibozu, and then got another one in a Destiny Summon. Anyone interested? I'd trade for Captain Cook, or a multi-trade for a Tezcatlipoca.

Ventara

Good day for a destiny summon. You're welcome Ventara :D

A phoenix, eh? Nice. That makes three. I wonder if I should make it my main Fire SR.

is it worth it to Advanced/GR summon on average luck?

The day's luck doesn't affect the rarity of what is pulled, though I think I've read the day's element increases the likelihood of the element coming up. Personally, I don't see it; I think it's all random.

iosefe

The day's luck doesn't affect the rarity of what is pulled, though I think I've read the day's element increases the likelihood of the element coming up. Personally, I don't see it; I think it's all random.

good, been waiting for blessing to use my first 30

*edit* Nevi Shaga, oh well

Vamphuntr

Looking to trade the following :
Yum Kaax X 2
Nezha
Kwatee
White Buffalo Maiden
Sedna
Nanna
Ebisu

Looking for :