• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all the emblem codes including the last four were posted by everyday math (in a second code post by math). I already have them in my Bungie.net profile. Anyway glad other people got them too.

She posted a different one from those four. But I only saw one post, maybe she posted them all?

Marvel

could never
Thanks Mahvel.
iUufbZSiUcXOS.gif

Namikaze1

Armory won't download yet when I go to the Library, it says it's installed. When the hell did it install?! The only Destiny related things I downloaded was the game and the update. Nothing about the Vanguard Armory.

robo

Tesco had better dispatch my LE tomorrow or it's likely I may hyperventilate. Either that or go loopy.

I also challenge someone to squeeze the Destiny logo into my avatar without looking stupid.

have you checked your status page? sons version is coming from tesco's and that states, will be despatched on day of release

LordofPwn

I preordered the White bundle with destiny, do i get any preorder bonus?

I believe you'll get access to the Vanguard Armory from inside the game case, as for the other bonuses. That will depend on where you pre-ordered from. Gamestop should get you the red sparrow, will be printed on your reciept.

LAA

So is all the Collector's Edition Digital Content (an in-game Ghost skin, player emblem, and ship skin) going to be made available via Bungie.net codes that are the same for everyone and can be used by anyone who has the code?

OK, I'm gonna clear this up.

No.

I think the Limited Edition codes going around are codes hidden in the book/etc. and they're universal.

I don't think the Collectors Ghost/Emblem/Ship are among the codes going around now.

I preordered the White bundle with destiny, do i get any preorder bonus?

If you're in the UK I think you do.
PS UK did an unboxing and it included vanguard.

I wonder whether its only the white PS4's from GAME that get the codes though...shitty if true.

Strider

I know I only speak for myself but I don't consider gear as spoilers. How will I know what to shoot for if I don't know what's out there? I prefer to know all the gear, where to find it, etc. ahead of time

Im debating going to the midnight release.. I already have my limited edition paid for but I have to work in the AM... but on Tuesday I work until 5pm and the store closes at 530pm (damn mall hours) I'd be cutting it close... I think I might have to go to the midnight release. If I got stuck in traffic and missed out on launch day I would rage pretty hard.

do we know what the ghost skin, or any of the other special edition things look like yet? Want to know if the ghost skin will be worth an ebay purchase or not

airjoca

I know this has been answered before, but I can't find it.

What are the Digital Guardian Edition extras compared to Digital Vanguard edition besides the Expansion pass?

I'm on the fence, I keep looking at the Digital Guardian Edition upgrade for $29.99 and the Darkness is pulling me in...

Marvel

could never
Illusion of Light is the emblem I thought we'd get for participating in the beta.

I dig it, glad it made it in.

LordofPwn

Im debating going to the midnight release.. I already have my limited edition paid for but I have to work in the AM... but on Tuesday I work until 5pm and the store closes at 530pm (damn mall hours) I'd be cutting it close... I think I might have to go to the midnight release. If I got stuck in traffic and missed out on launch day I would rage pretty hard.

Heads up on midnight release. expect a very very large crowd.

I know this has been answered before, but I can't find it.

What are the Digital Guardian Edition extras compared to Digital Vanguard edition besides the Expansion pass?

I'm on the fence, I keep looking at the Digital Guardian Edition upgrade for $29.99 and the Darkness is pulling me in...
The Darkness is BAAAAAD
DGE gets you a ghost skin and other stuffs

I read somewhere that our characters and save data are stored through their servers. Is this true?

I ask because this is my situation:
I have a PS3 in my home town, and my friend has a PS3 in my college town. I travel between both these towns every other week or so.

The question is, would I be able to take my physical copy of Destiny from one PS3 to the other and continue where I left off with my progress saved? (I sign in my psn on both consoles)

Tovarisc

do we know what the ghost skin, or any of the other special edition things look like yet? Want to know if the ghost skin will be worth an ebay purchase or not

Ghost skin is called "Frontier Shell" afaik and is similar to what that replica looks like.

I don't think we yet know what emblem and ship will look like.

Also doesn't these goods come with DGE and LE also?

Illusion of Light is the emblem I thought we'd get for participating in the beta.

I dig it, glad it made it in.

I think we get one of these or both for taking part in Beta, can't remember how it went these two.

Regarding the Last Gen>Current Gen deal:

Has anyone here successfully preordered the PS3 version on the PSN store and then got the PS4 version to start preloading?

I think I'm gunna do it, just want to hear from someone that everything is working as planned.

Yep, waiting for the same confirmation. If it works, I see no reason not to order the PS3 version.

Someone take the plunge! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom