• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9 Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K Hive: 473-MXR-3X9 Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3 Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA The Tower: 69P-VCH-337 The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP (Added on 10/31) The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG (Added on 10/31) Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A (Added on 10/31) The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V (Added on 11/10) The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 (Added on 11/10) Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN (Added on 11/10) 7F9-767-F74 Emblem FJ9-LAM-67F Emblem: Binding Focus JD7-4CM-HJG Emblem JDT-NLC-JKM Emblem JNX-DMH-XLA Emblem 7CP-94V-LFP Emblem

Got this from another site if any one wants codes.

So what kind of deficit would a new player have against someone that's been playing for a while? Did the PVP in the beta ever become unbalanced? I'm not super interested in coop, but a fun PVP will keep me hooked.

People playing longer could be using rare guns that have abilities your gun (or armor) might not have, like armor that gives you faster reloads, or a gun with the ability where the last half of a magazine does bonus damage. There will be a Level 5 and under only PVP mode available, but once you hit Level 6 you have to play with Levels 6-20.

Also, people playing longer would be more familiar with the maps, whereas a new player wouldn't.

LAA

Isn't the Vanguard Armoury pack availability dependent on which retailer you purchase the game from?

In the UK it is at least yeah...:(
Even though its exclusive to game, it seems Gamestop (maybe) and Gameseek (For sure), both offer vanguard too anyway, so..

I wondered whether all limited editions would have them though anyway

Evil Beaver

I pre-ordered Advanced Warfare and got a code for a Legendary armor shader, but I get an error saying the code is invalid or already redeemed. Boo!

at this point I've been so neglected of "Admiral Puppy <3"

it's like a sugar crash the lack of beetus
0OJUoMs.gif
Awww

Deku Tree

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9 Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K Hive: 473-MXR-3X9 Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3 Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA The Tower: 69P-VCH-337 The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP (Added on 10/31) The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG (Added on 10/31) Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A (Added on 10/31) The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V (Added on 11/10) The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 (Added on 11/10) Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN (Added on 11/10) 7F9-767-F74 Emblem FJ9-LAM-67F Emblem: Binding Focus JD7-4CM-HJG Emblem JDT-NLC-JKM Emblem JNX-DMH-XLA Emblem 7CP-94V-LFP Emblem

Are these the same codes that were already posted?

Just got off the phone with my EB Games. He confirmed to me that many outlets had to cancel some orders cause there wasnt enough Ghost editions made.

I however am the lucky one. I apparently am guaranteed my ghost edition cause i got there within hours of announcement. And im the only one from this store getting one. He told me he had to call some people today telling them they had to cancel their ghost editions. Some not too happy campers for sure.

E92 M3

People playing longer could be using rare guns that have abilities your gun (or armor) might not have, like armor that gives you faster reloads, or a gun with the ability where the last half of a magazine does bonus damage. There will be a Level 5 and under only PVP mode available, but once you hit Level 6 you have to play with Levels 6-20.

Also, people playing longer would be more familiar with the maps, whereas a new player wouldn't.

Seems like I'd need to be really committed to be competitive. I do want to play this game, but there are other titles I want to split my time with. Destiny hype is sucking me in, but logic is wacking my head.

Kane1345

Just got off the phone with my EB Games. He confirmed to me that many outlets had to cancel some orders cause there wasnt enough Ghost editions made.

I however am the lucky one. I apparently am guaranteed my ghost edition cause i got there within hours of announcement. And im the only one from this store getting one. He told me he had to call some people today telling them they had to cancel their ghost editions. Some not too happy campers for sure.

Imagine having that job! :S

Fixed1979

I'm 99% sure I was first at my store, I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't come through.

Tovarisc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8yBCWoNO-U

Found a Destiny Limited Edition unboxing.

Contents are just what I expected when I put pre-order in for it. Not disappointed.

Also 1 month of PSN+ with game is neat, usually those are 7 or 14 day passes.

Isn't the Vanguard Armoury pack availability dependent on which retailer you purchase the game from?

Every pre-order, no matter of retailer or outlet, is supposed to get it.

Seems like I'd need to be really committed to be competitive. I do want to play this game, but there are other titles I want to split my time with. Destiny hype is sucking me in, but logic is wacking my head.

If you're a good shot and have good situational awareness, you'd do fine.

Sirim

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP (Added on 10/31)
The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG (Added on 10/31)
Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A (Added on 10/31)
The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V (Added on 11/10)
The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 (Added on 11/10)
Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN (Added on 11/10)
7F9-767-F74 Emblem
FJ9-LAM-67F Emblem: Binding Focus
JD7-4CM-HJG Emblem
JDT-NLC-JKM Emblem
JNX-DMH-XLA Emblem
7CP-94V-LFP Emblem

Made it easier to read^

RiverKwai

My Vita and battery grip came in the mail yesterday. So I'm all set up for my Destiny remote play weekends later on in the month.

Woo

Deku Tree

So is all the Collector's Edition Digital Content (an in-game Ghost skin, player emblem, and ship skin) going to be made available via Bungie.net codes that are the same for everyone and can be used by anyone who has the code?

Tesco had better dispatch my LE tomorrow or it's likely I may hyperventilate. Either that or go loopy.

I also challenge someone to squeeze the Destiny logo into my avatar without looking stupid.

BadHand

My pre-order shipped today but I can't decide if I even want to begin this game, at $40 I didn't both cancelling in case I changed my mind at some point (and I still might).

I'm just not on the hype train with everyone else. I even went out and bought a PS Gold headset a few weeks ago and preparation for this. With PvZ Garden Warfare, Wolfenstein, Velocity 2x (and whatever else PS+ throws my way) in my backlog I can't see myself unsealing the box.

PS4 has too many games.

Bizazedo

So, the preloads for everyone appears to be 19 gigs? It was for me on XB1 (add me, btw, Bizazedo).

I am confused, is this everything or are we set for another 20 gigs on the Day of Reckoning? And if so, that's not really a preload, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom