• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my wife is not excited about my excitement. Severe lack of excitement coming from the other end of the room.

She has the fear now. It's so close

Ha, my gf feels Destiny's dark descending presence. Told her only repetitions of the word frabjous to the traveller would save her

Deku Tree

So Destiny servers go live @12AM on 9/9 to each time zone?
If so why the fuck do EST have to wait till 3AM...

No I thought the Destiny servers go live globally as soon as it is 12AM on 9/9 in some part of the world. This may be @ 5AM on 9/8 in California... I think I may have heard that somewhere.

@Bungie
For the developers of Destiny.

BwzA6SFCQAACjuA.jpg:large

Damn.

J Jizzle

So can I jump straight into coop with a buddy from the start or do I have to play an on-rails tutorial until the game unlocks fully? I didn't get to play the Beta or Alpha....

C.Dark.DN

Banned
If servers go live when it hits midnight in New Zealand, then USA players with discs could potentially be able to play Monday morning at 5am PST.

Grewitch

Preloading done! And now we wait...

in the meantime:

FJ9-LAM-67F
JD7-4CM-HJG
JDT-NLC-JKM
JNX-DMH-XLA
7CP-94V-LFP
7F9-767-F74

emblem codes! emblem codes for everyone!
redeem at the bungie site.

See you on the other side of the crusible!

What bounty is this?! Thank you, kind sir. That's a significant amount of emblems.

MidEvlDed

So someone made a list on reddit of all the codes we can get so far.

Posted for people who haven't done it.

Thanks for these. Are these all from the limited edition? I pre-ordered the physical LE as well but unfortunately, Amazon doesn't ship early like some retailers.

Beowulf28

Replaying the Halo games this week are really making me hope the story in Destiny is good, because the beta didn't inspire too much hope on that front :/

bGanci

Banned
Wait can digital players play when servers go online or does Sony and Microsoft have us waiting till 3am EST 12 am PDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom