• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirim

tyMVSYk.png
XD can't unsee
"I'm ready"

neoism

well I think thats what I did but my bnet account was always my xbox login I just clicked the sign-in button and clicked the psn account thing and put in my psn email and password is that right?
lol I used it to put the destiny emblem on mine :p <3

yep not sure what the fuck to do :( My psn account is my psn email and its linked to my PSN my main account the one I've had for 7 years is my xbox account and its linked to my xbox and it will not let me unlink it because it says its in use :( WTF

neoism

so could someone please help me :( How the fuck can I unlink it if its in use I had not idea I could link my psn to my old account :*( I cant link my psn because I made it yesterday. I even tryed using my google account and all that linked on it is the google account and I have no option to unlink anything.... please help me...

Tawpgun

Has Bungie done studies on how the Traveler has impacted weather patterns? I'd imagine an object of that size has to have an effect.

Also, where, in current day geography, is the traveller supposed to be?

Cuphead

Banned
Has Bungie done studies on how the Traveler has impacted weather patterns? I'd imagine an object of that size has to have an effect.

Kirby ate the team doing the experiments..and the traveler itself.

Kirby farts keep the darkness at bay.

For years this massive stinky wind circled the last city. Protecting us.

Thoraxes

think it usually is store dependent.

mine won't, and I'll be working overnight so I'll be able to find out if we're just getting standard copies.

I'd say F it and go digital but I really don't want to deal with my internet. The speeds are fine for online gaming, but downloading? Not so much.

From my experience with them (and having a family member that works there) they don't usually get limited editions of games.

I'd probably cancel my Amazon one too if they did. I love the store discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom