• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder they stink so much in PvP.

5zZr75I.gif

Marvel

could never
Sunbro's don't harness the power of methane though. We'll let dirty Void Walkers carry on with that sordid affair.

It's beneath us.

So if I buy this from UK PSN, it will unlock at 12:00am GMT? If so, i may drop my LE order and go digital. Okay, it is £10 more, but I don;t really care that much about the physical items compared to earlier access.

iAmZD

Neo Member
so could someone please help me :( How the fuck can I unlink it if its in use I had not idea I could link my psn to my old account :*( I cant link my psn because I made it yesterday. I even tryed using my google account and all that linked on it is the google account and I have no option to unlink anything.... please help me...

This is the post I was referring to. Try following the steps in the post he links to maybe?

So, I'm trying to link my PSN account to my main Bungie.net profile, where I also have my Live account linked.

This is somewhat complicated by the fact that I accidentally linked the PSN account to its own unique b.net profile. So I need to unlink it, then link it to my main one.

But since you can't unlink an account if it's the only account linked (for some reason), I have to link gmail or Facebook to it, then unlink PSN. (I'm following the directions on this post.)

So tonight I create a gmail account, but when I try to link Google to my profile where PSN is linked it tells me it's already in use. When I just created it, for the specific purpose of getting out of this loop.

Halp?

SirNinja

If you buy for ps4 can you get it on one for free? Or says ps3-> Xbox one?

No, it's same console family only. If you buy Destiny digitally on PS3, that only entitles you to the PS4 version free (and only until Jan. 2015). Same with 360 -> X1.

neoism

FUCK it I give up I did what the help page said I logged in the account that I wanted to unlink and made a fucking facebook account linked it on that account and logged in that account and unlinked my psn and now I loggin back on my MAIN 7 year account and it still say my psn is in use now my PSN account has my xbox linked.... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-_____________________________________________-

Obscured

Thats brilliant. Now we just need a warlock, titan and hunter on there.

I've been having some good fun with Velocity 2x.

That is the shirt I'm waiting on.

so could someone please help me :( How the fuck can I unlink it if its in use I had not idea I could link my psn to my old account :*( I cant link my psn because I made it yesterday. I even tryed using my google account and all that linked on it is the google account and I have no option to unlink anything.... please help me...

This might help explain it, sounds like you are almost there. I can't remember the exact steps as I did it a few months back.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/62158272
In that thread there is a link to the actual instructions, but it wasn't coming up on mobile for me.

Think about where you're posting this. Ppl in this thread probably knew about it before Bungie even thought of doing it.

Oh and id like a 360 code for my x1 DL I already purchased!

I'd like one too please!

Kane1345

Q. Tell us more about these Heroic Strikes!

A weekly rotation of very challenging Heroic Strikes (and the pinnacle Nightfall Strike) use high-level enemies and global modifiers to create challenges that require skill, gear, and sometimes creative character builds to beat.

Modifiers are one of the ways we tweak content we’ve already built. The first modifier is called “Heroic.” Heroic leverages the more difficult version of the encounters, but the second modifier is where we really start to challenge players. Take a modifier like Arc Burn – which increases all damage dealt by Arc Damage by 300%. If you’re a Bladedancer Hunter, you’re about to be an even more destructive force, and everyone else in your Fireteam is going to be scrambling for Arc weapons. But, if the enemies you’re facing also use Arc weapons, they will cut through you like paper.

Freaking love this :D Modifiers are going to be a lot of fun!

Willeth

Sweet mother, I think I get like half of those emblems. I know I was at least Legendary once, but I haven't been active there in a while.

Is there any way of checking what you hit? I think I was Mythic at one point for some reason (Favourites? HaloGAF?) but honestly I never really hung out over there so can't remember. I guess I'll find out in a few days either way :p

EDIT: Thinking about it was probably Legendary at most. I've found an old post of mine where I was tagged as Exalted and I think that's what confused me.

I just woke up and I had my PS4 on Sleep Mode but it didn't auto-download until I actually turn my PS4 on. Is that how preload was supposed to work?

Seil

I just woke up and I had my PS4 on Sleep Mode but it didn't auto-download until I actually turn my PS4 on. Is that how preload was supposed to work?

Mine was in sleep mode and already had 8GB downloaded when I turned it on. Also, the Vanguard Armory download apparently errored.

Banjo

Sorry if this has already been answered, but if you preorder the game on PSN for PS3, can you download the PS4 version right away ?

I just can't link my Microsoft Account AND my Sony Account, i can only log in with my Sony Account or my Microsoft account, is that normal ? i'm worried cause my Microsoft One was created like 4 years ago, and my Sony one just before the alpha, which means i won't get the special icon if i play on PS4 :-/

When i try to unlink : That account is actively in use, and must be unlinked before you can use it on this account.

Willeth

Not so sure.

I mean, I don't have any insider info or anything, but it fits the pattern of how a few other things have worked. If it was connected specifically to what platform things were done on, no-one on PlayStation would be able to get the one for playing 4 Bungie games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom