• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Dax in on this party.

ok
dax-shepard-04.jpg

ElRenoRaven

So including the ones from this thread here are all stuff found so far code wise. wonder if there are any more floating out there.

JD7-4CM-HJG

FJ9-LAM-67F

JDT-NLC-JKM

JNX-DMH-XLA

7MM-VPD-MHP

7CP-94V-LFP

RXC-9XJ-4MH

Emblem: Sign of the Elders :play the beta on your console during the short period of time, on July 26th, that the moon mission was available.

Emblem: Founder's Seal: Play the beta on your console

Any idea when and how the beta players will receive these?

Slime

Banned
Will Amazon cancel my preorder if the card can't be charged? I have an old, empty prepaid card on my account but was going to put my real one in if EB screws me over. If all works out, I was just going to cancel. Thought it would be good to have a backup plan, especially since I'm now hearing that EB Canada is cancelling orders left and right.

I need my Ghost :(

I love that they hid these codes all over the limited edition and that they aren't one time use. Bungie loves having their community share and work together. <3

Deku Tree

Will Amazon cancel my preorder if the card can't be charged? I have an old, empty prepaid card on my account but was going to put my real one in if EB screws me over. If all works out, I was just going to cancel. Thought it would be good to have a backup plan, especially since I'm now hearing that EB Canada is cancelling orders left and right.

Probably yes.

ElRenoRaven

They won't right away. They'll send you an email first informing you that there was a problem with your payment source and that you need to correct it. If you wait too long then they'll then cancel it. Course it's been a couple years since I had to deal with that. For me it was the PSN hack. I had ordered something on Amazon before that and then after the hack I had new account numbers issued and forgot to update the order at amazon with the new card info.

So it could have changed so beware.

Blizzcut

Banned
I need some friends on the PS4, just got it recently. I'm a chill gamer and use voice chat effectively, I've been gaming since time immemorial...I'm not a twitchy fps brodude but every now and then I rain down upon my enemies :p Essentiall I'm here to have fun.

PSID: TheKuses

pixxxelz

So including the ones from this thread here are all stuff found so far code wise. wonder if there are any more floating out there.

JD7-4CM-HJG

FJ9-LAM-67F

JDT-NLC-JKM

JNX-DMH-XLA

7MM-VPD-MHP

7CP-94V-LFP

RXC-9XJ-4MH

Wait are these the codes from those trading cards or new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom