• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo

there is apparently 26 codes, one of which was given out at E3 and is a one time use code unfortunately.

Still it should be picked up during playthrough anyway.

If people are making avatars and emblems, may I make a request?

Could you take the current one I have and add a classy " '04 " to it?

Hi, I'm dmg
I'm a mentor on Bungie.net, and a Mythic Member (lol)
'04 or bust is a thing, you know.

;)

tumblr_m4obqxQEnT1qmlkrvo1_500.gif

p3tran

Banned
Expectations for how quick people will get online?

PS4 - 24 hours
5 minutes to install, but PSN goes down for a day.

Xbox One - 24 hours
Takes a day to install, but logs in 5 minutes.
I have it preinstalled in xbone since the day it was available, so I'm skipping the 24hour install process :)
hopefully it takes one minute for me to set foot on that ...old russia again

Kane1345

Good morning Guardians. I sleep and you guys add 11 pages. The thirst is real!
I'm actually surprised that no one's thrown together a Hype-Spaceship image yet!

Cup get on it pls! :D

PSN: plbelanger

PSN: SpaceKathryn
Bungie: SpaceKat

PSN: xXRaceBannonXx

Add me on PSN if you like. PSNID = Tokunbo

i have zero people to play Destiny with on PS4, anyone willing to play with me at random times please add me REZIDENTEVIL

PSID: TheKuses

psn: DevilDude909

PSN: Elev8ion

All added! PSN: Kane_1345 if anyone wants to add me :)

Yup! Saw it in the unboxing pictures, figured why not try?

Here's another Shader: 7MM-VPD-MHP

Thanks for the codes!

Games that I really want I usually get physical versions. I love holding the box and opening it for the first time. It's like Christmas!

Math gets it ;)

Primeval

Neo Member
Man this thread moves at the speed of light. Couldn't stop reading this or the beta withdrawal thread all the time. You guys rock keeping everyone updated, thank you! The hunger is killing me happily, sad my best buy won't have a midnight opening but have a lot days off to get far as it will take me.

Nicko

Those are codes that unlock grimoire cards.

In total there are 25 codes, 17 are grimoire cards, 6 are emblems, 2 are shaders.

There are multiple compiled lists of them, but here's mine: http://goo.gl/iOCQT3

Thanks Seil! I'm all redeemed up!

One thing I noticed after entering the codes: On my bungie profile "Redeemed Codes" page, it now shows a blue "Use Now" button next to all 17 of my grimoire card codes, and sign of the finite. When I click on the button, a window comes up saying:

"This code will be applied to all Destiny accounts linked to this profile when you play Destiny, even if you link them after you apply the code."

And shows my PSN ID below. When I hit a "confirm" button, another window pops up and says "Code redeemed successfully!"

I don't remember seeing this code redemption button available a few days ago... Is this new?? Anyone know if I have to wait until I physically have the game to enjoy/view the rewards?

Nicko

kidko

up late trying to finish my 2nd playthrough of ME3 this weekend. I'm liking it a lot more this time around, especially with the leviathan and citadel dlc.

Monday niiiiiiiiiiiiight

Seil

I don't remember seeing this code redemption button available a few days ago... Is this new?? Anyone know if I have to wait until I physically have the game to enjoy/view the rewards?

Yeah previously it just said to come back later to see what you get. Now you can finish the process. The cards will be visible once you can access the Grimoire on the app/site. That'll probably require first creating a character in-game like it did for the beta. The emblems and shaders will be redeemed via an NPC in the Tower in-game.

NoTacos

Game is still 3 days from launch and we're nearly 33% through OT thread 1 capacity. At this rate Destiny | OT2 | The Last Guardians will be up and running within a week.

P.s. I take no credit for OT2 title. Was posted earlier in this thread by another gaffer.

Game is still 3 days from launch and we're nearly 33% through OT thread 1 capacity. At this rate Destiny | OT2 | The Last Guardians will be up and running within a week.

P.s. I take no credit for OT2 title. Was posted earlier in this thread by another gaffer.

that title is as likely to happen as the game itself

That seems kind of confusing...

You want to be able to preload the PS4 version since you bought the PS3 version? I know that you get a free upgrade to the PS4 version if you purchase last-gen, but not sure how that can work.

Well given how the instructions were worded, one would've assumed you could add it to your PS4 purchase/download list once you buy PS3 version. From there its usual affair with preload and what not. I guess not.

Btw these are the prices on Indian store..

b6W9iau.jpg

robo

Well given how the instructions were worded, one would've assumed you could add it to your PS4 purchase/download list once you buy PS3 version. From there its usual affair with preload and what not. I guess not.

Btw these are the prices on Indian store..

b6W9iau.jpg

technically you don't own the PS3 version until release day when the licence becomes active, once that happens the PS4 version will be made available.

Kane1345

Tesco still saying "Ready to dispatch" - worrying.......

Anyone from UK have their order ship from their retailer yet? (assuming you went physical of course)

robo

Anyone from UK have their order ship from their retailer yet? (assuming you went physical of course)

nope my sons 360 is sat at the same, but then other son's game UK PS4 one is also sat at unshipped.

My LE from gamestop is shipped but still not delivered!! Sad Panda

technically you don't own the PS3 version until release day when the licence becomes active, once that happens the PS4 version will be made available.

That's true, guess I'll wait till Tuesday for download. Its the most brave thing I'll be doing in a while, downloading highly anticipated game from PSN on launch day.

Nahhh.......... That's literally dirt cheap (no pun intended). Has to be an error of some sort, otherwise I'd be able to pick Deluxe Guardian up with the spare change in my psn wallet.

No error, Indian store has been backward-ass like this since PS4 launch. Yeah those are 1000s, roughly converting to $64 for all three and $110 for PS4 Guardian ed.

SirNinja

Less than three days left...it's getting real now.

I know there's a dedicated space where people can add their names, but just in case anyone here's interested, my PSN handle is SeventhRecon , and I'll be playing on PS3. I have virtually no friends on PSN, so any invites are welcome.

NoTacos

I totally forgot that in the US thousands are denoted with commas while elsewhere they are denoted with periods. Thanks for the clarification.

Also, it's closer to $116 for the deluxe which is nearly a $30 increase, jeez.

GutZ31

I totally forgot that in the US thousands are denoted with commas while elsewhere they are denoted with periods. Thanks for the clarification.

We like to make everything harder than it needs to be.
Miles, Feet, Yards, Inches. We are great at making everyone question our sanity.

BYws7L4.gif

Mine shipped at 9.30ish this morning from game. Got a processed message yesterday and then a shipped message this morning.

Also, it's closer to $116 for the deluxe which is nearly a $30 increase, jeez.

They're commas, just that font makes them look like periods.

And yeah that's a big saving (close to $50 actually), you're basically getting the season pass for free.

That's true, guess I'll wait till Tuesday for download. Its the most brave thing I'll be doing in a while, downloading highly anticipated game from PSN on launch day.

No error, Indian store has been backward-ass like this since PS4 launch. Yeah those are 1000s, roughly converting to $64 for all three and $110 for PS4 Guardian ed.

Yep, I switched to the standard edition when I did the conversion. I'm not paying 116$ for the digital guardian edition and I can't even get a LE physical copy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom