• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
They're commas, just that font makes them look like periods.

And yeah that's a big saving, you're basically getting the season pass for free.

If they had been Pakistani Rupees rather than Indian Rupees... Good God, everyone in the US would buy from India/Paki store lol

Vitanimus

morning all ~ hoping my order is dispatched today! I kinda wish there was a character creation system akin to FFXIV where you could create a character and save it's details before you were able to login, although that was only implemented cos of difficulty getting in initially

Kane1345

morning all ~ hoping my order is dispatched today! I kinda wish there was a character creation system akin to FFXIV where you could create a character and save it's details before you were able to login, although that was only implemented cos of difficulty getting in initially

It's not that big of a deal in this game since there isn't much customisation :/

Futaba

Friend of mine just gave me two codes for unlockable shaders, Double Banshee and Oracle 99.
Am I safe to share these or is it against the rules?

GutZ31

What color eyes will you have ppl?

Will depend heavily on the race and gender I choose.

Exo male would probably be white, or red.
Exo female would be orange, or yellow.
Awoken male would be white, or blue.
Awoken Female would be blue, or green.
Human's would probably be similar to my Awoken choices.

Friend of mine just gave me two codes for unlockable shaders, Double Banshee and Oracle 99.
Am I safe to share these or is it against the rules?
They have been shared, so no holding back needed I guess.

Can I be honest for a minute? I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this, but as a guy with long hair, Destiny is the first game where I chose to have a shaved head. The hairstyles just looks so out of place for humans. Maybe there will be better choices in the final build?

MAX PAYMENT

Can I be honest for a minute? I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this, but as a guy with long hair, Destiny is the first game where I chose to have a shaved head. The hairstyles just looks so out of place for humans. Maybe there will be better choices in the final build?
I agree. Hair is pretty bad.

Futaba

GRIMOIRE CARDS

01. YKA-RJG-MH9 - Warlock
02. 3DA-P4X-F6A - Hunter
03. MVD-4N3-NKH - Titan
04. TCN-HCD-TGY - Rixis
05. HDX-ALM-V4K - Old-Russia
06. 473-MXR-3X9 - Hive
07. JMR-LFN-4A3 - Moon
08. HC3-H44-DKC - Gjallorhorn
09. 69P-KRM-JJA - Duke MK.44
10. 69P-VCH-337 - The Tower
11. 69R-CKD-X7L - The Hive: Ogre
12. 69R-DDD-FCP - Valley of the Kings, Mars
13. 69R-F99-AXG - The Fallen
14. 69R-VL7-J6A - Red Death
15. 69X-DJN-74V - The Cabal
16. 6A7-7NP-3X7 - The Devastated Coast, Venus
17. 6A9-DTG-YGN - Vex Minotaur

EMBLEMS

18. 7F9-767-F74 - Emblem: Sign of the Finite
19. FJ9-LAM-67F - Emblem: Binding Focus
20. JD7-4CM-HJG - Emblem: Illusion of Light
21. JDT-NLC-JKM - Emblem: Ab Aeterno
22. JNX-DMH-XLA - Emblem: Field of Light
23. 7CP-94V-LFP - Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge

SHADERS

24. 7MM-VPD-MHP - Shader: Double Banshee
25. RXC-9XJ-4MH - Shader: Oracle 99

May as well be added to the OP if they're already all over the net!

The hairstyles all round are generally naff, I agree. Hell, my female awoken had a shaved head, because everything else just looked ridiculous.

Marvel

could never
Long hair dude here also, you are right.

nib95

Banned
GRIMOIRE CARDS

02. 3DA-P4X-F6A - Hunter
03. MVD-4N3-NKH - Titan
04. TCN-HCD-TGY - Rixis
06. 473-MXR-3X9 - Hive
07. JMR-LFN-4A3 - Moon

EMBLEMS

SHADERS

Awesome. Appreciate the list dude!

GRIMOIRE CARDS

02. 3DA-P4X-F6A - Hunter
03. MVD-4N3-NKH - Titan
04. TCN-HCD-TGY - Rixis
06. 473-MXR-3X9 - Hive
07. JMR-LFN-4A3 - Moon

EMBLEMS

SHADERS

Thanks, I was missing the shaders! Is this definitely all of the codes as of right now?

GRIMOIRE CARDS

02. 3DA-P4X-F6A - Hunter
03. MVD-4N3-NKH - Titan
04. TCN-HCD-TGY - Rixis
06. 473-MXR-3X9 - Hive
07. JMR-LFN-4A3 - Moon

EMBLEMS

SHADERS

are these codes you can enter to unlock these?

please Amazon ship my White bundle

Wallach

So join the superior Exo side and look bad ass 24/7. Easy game easy life.

So join the superior Exo side and look bad ass 24/7. Easy game easy life.

Tempting, but I'm the kind of person who always plays as a human.
That dance is pretty sexy, though.

In all honesty, I'll probably end up rolling a human Warlock first, then an Awoken Hunter, followed by an Exo Titan. I'm pretty fond of that configuration.

Futaba

Thanks, I was missing the shaders! Is this definitely all of the codes as of right now?
Pretty sure it's just about every single code there is, including the one you get for exploring the entire google earth destiny thing.

Will update the post if i find any others.
are these codes you can enter to unlock these?

please Amazon ship my White bundle
You just login and enter them here: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption
for your chosen platform and they'll all be ready and waiting once you start the game.

Hagi

Have any UK gaffers ordered the US digital version? It's ridiculously cheaper than the one on our store (just off £37 vs £55) I was just wondering if there was anything i should be aware of before i take the plunge. I should still be able to play with my friends who my buy UK versions right? I've never bought a multiplayer game from the US before.

Also for those US gaffers who ordered the digital version from Amazon US did you get a code right away? it would be easier to just buy straight from Amazon than to go through buying PSN codes from them then buying the game off US PSN.

Oh and i wouldn't need a US PS+ account would i? i can just play it from my UK account? Sorry for all the questions i just want to get this right so i can play it on Tuesday stress free. :)

Vitanimus

Have any UK gaffers ordered the US digital version? It's ridiculously cheaper than the one on our store (just off £37 vs £55) I was just wondering if there was anything i should be aware of before i take the plunge. I should still be able to play with my friends who my buy UK versions right? I've never bought a multiplayer game from the US before.

Also for those US gaffers who ordered the digital version from Amazon US did you get a code right away? it would be easier to just buy straight from Amazon than to go through buying PSN codes from them then buying the game off US PSN.

Oh and i wouldn't need a US PS+ account would i? i can just play it from my UK account? Sorry for all the questions i just want to get this right so i can play it on Tuesday stress free. :)

you should be able to play the multiplayer just fine. to not have your eu account locked out, you might have to go on your US account and activate the ps4 as your console so you're not locked out of the content on your EU account.

So how big is the actual file on PS4 once it downloads and installs completely? Mine says 21 GB, and I just wanted to make sure it installed correctly since PSN says you need 40 GB on your hard drive.

Kane1345

I'm not sure if you will be able to get DLC for the game. Can anyone confirm?

So how big is the actual file on PS4 once it downloads and installs completely? Mine says 21 GB, and I just wanted to make sure it installed correctly since PSN says you need 40 GB on your hard drive.

Go to the game and press options on it, then select information to see if it's still downloading in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom