• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Seeing user looking at the status of there orders and some of them not being shipped yet, make me feel good of going with the digital version :)

*checks Amazon*

Nothing.

iYKu8u4w5oTkS.gif
Same *glares at email*

My estimated delivery is the 10th. I didn't realise my payment details were out of date. Lets hope royal mail pulls through and delivers on Tuesday.

-Snooze-

Banned
So let me get this straight... Id if i instead pre-order the Digital version on my PS3, I'll also get the PS4 version for free?
Is this for launch? as in can I redeem my PS4 version as soon as destiny is ready to play?

Tovarisc

You can access Grimoire though developers profile. You get to see all cards he has obtained and update ranks to them. When you try read backside of the cards it says "Unlock this card by playing Destiny".

Link to Beej's Grimoire for those interested, click.

robo

So let me get this straight... Id if i instead pre-order the Digital version on my PS3, I'll also get the PS4 version for free?
Is this for launch? as in can I redeem my PS4 version as soon as destiny is ready to play?

Once your PS3 purchase has been completed I assume the PS4 version will unlock as "free", there may be a time delay though so I'd check the store first before just clicking teh icon.

robo

Destiny’s servers will go live on Monday, September 8, at 12 noon GMT / 7am EDT / 4am PDT.

Anyone who gets hold of the game early – including press reviewing Bungie’s shooter – will be able to play. Whether retailers begin sending out the game ahead of its September 9 launch is another matter.

Expect Twitch, Twitter and other social channels to start going bonkers from that point onwards.

The press are free to post impressions, screens and streams of the game, although Sony has requested that all review scores are held off until Tuesday, 7:01am GMT.

We have our copy of the game. Come back on Monday for impressions and a whole lot more.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/09/06/destiny-servers-live/

swnny

I have one really stupid question, but I'm struggling with it for a while now.
How to pre-order the game digitally for Xbox 360?
There is even an upgrade program now, but I still can't find a way to buy the game digitally on 360...

Well now that some of you are getting your order updates, I am going to spend every hour checking if mine has shipped or not :p Got everything setup and ready to go for Tuesday... Don't think I'll be able to beat Danganronpa 2 by then... Gonna have to somehow juggle between games here and there.

GutZ31

I have one really stupid question, but I'm struggling with it for a while now.
How to pre-order the game digitally for Xbox 360?
There is even an upgrade program now, but I still can't find a way to buy the game digitally on 360...

No digital version present for 360 at this time.

Well now that some of you are getting your order updates, I am going to spend every hour checking if mine has shipped or not :p Got everything setup and ready to go for Tuesday... Don't think I'll be able to beat Danganronpa 2 by then... Gonna have to somehow juggle between games here and there.

BYws7L4.gif

Vitanimus

!?

that's pretty good, I have no afternoon plans on Monday. aww yiss

clevergirl.gif

I always go royal mail, don't like to mess up my chances as they usually deliver on time in my area.

I think it's just because of the size of the limited edition will mean it'll cost them more to deliver through royal mail so I lucked out really. the same thing happened when I ordered the wizard's edition of Ni No Kuni.

robo

my sons Game UK 360 version has just changed to shipped, was unshipped all this morning!!

its happening for HIM lol

Nodnol

So we know the servers will be up Monday; now the question is whether I can unlock the game early or not? I'm sceptical, but I'll still try it.

neoism

Just this minute my order from Amazon has been dispatched (not like I have been looking over and over again).
I just canceled ain't no way I can wait til the afternoon for it will go to gamestop Monday night. Not gonna waste my day off. Going to today to fully pay for my preorder get home by 1am set it up got to sleep for 4 hours lol drank 6 red bull ... Play all day. Kreygasm

p3tran

Banned

!?

that's pretty good, I have no afternoon plans on Monday. aww yiss
oh man! this is the worst time ever to have internet not working at my home!!
for the last two days I'm on mobile because somebody damaged something from the telephone company, but these news just made me decide that I'm taking a trip to my internet/telephone provider technical center in my area. its only 5 mins drive, I just hope they say the right things or I'm going hulk mode up their asses..

Beefy

I just canceled ain't no way I can wait til the afternoon for it will go to gamestop Monday night. Not gonna waste my day off. Going to today to fully pay for my preorder get home by 1am set it up got to sleep for 4 hours lol drank 6 red bull ... Play all day. Kreygasm

I usually get my stuff from Amazon a day early. So hopefully that continues.

neoism

I feel you, hope this weekend is over real soon.
I don't even get weekends off its random days in the week but seriously why the FUCK does the US release everything on a Tuesday instead of a Friday. It would be soo much easier to get two days off for shit. Never liked this Tuesday thing :/

I don't even get weekends off its random days in the week but seriously why the FUCK does the US release everything on a Tuesday instead of a Friday. It would be soo much easier to get two days off for shit. Never liked this Tuesday thing :/

No sure either, it is pretty common that the games here in Germany are released also on a Friday, someone here in this thread described why it was Tuesday in the US, still pretty weird, because that is in the middle or almost in the middle of the week, most people in the EU are pissed too because typical working days.

p3tran

Banned
People that have bought the digital guardian edition, how many "add-ons" does it say you have?
iirc it was five items during download, now there is a destiny icon in "my games", and four items in "que" ( the dark below, house of wolves, destiny, and destiny collectors edition digi content pack), all with the description "pre-purchased"

this on xbone

ChuckNyce

Destiny’s servers will go live on Monday, September 8, at 12 noon GMT / 7am EDT / 4am PDT.

Anyone who gets hold of the game early – including press reviewing Bungie’s shooter – will be able to play. Whether retailers begin sending out the game ahead of its September 9 launch is another matter.

Expect Twitch, Twitter and other social channels to start going bonkers from that point onwards.

The press are free to post impressions, screens and streams of the game, although Sony has requested that all review scores are held off until Tuesday, 7:01am GMT.

We have our copy of the game. Come back on Monday for impressions and a whole lot more.

4921016+_96e7679978beac8a1720d1bdfe7f5bf3.png

#Teamearlyphysical

neoism

I usually get my stuff from Amazon a day early. So hopefully that continues.
Man you are lucky lol I really stopped get anything from amazon once the taxes thing the last time I got anything was the reach console on launch day I had a week off for it wasn't able to do that for this game though, but it didn't come til 1 in the afternoon. I guess it's just where my house is, the ups guy just doesn't come early enough. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom