• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigantic thanks to op_ivy for crafting my new avatar!!

FJ9-LAM-67F

Enter now into Bungies code area. You won't be disappointed.

I am not and a gigantic thank you (to everyone who has posted different codes)!

I also wanted to give a Space Beard for the true believers!

tumblr_nbc2psDP9Q1tr5760o1_1280.jpg
Nice Beard

I am so stoked for this game's release. Gonna have to play a lot of Diablo to get through this weekend.

Sure about than then? Because I heard only about Xbox players for now?
Anyway I hope Bungie will react about that but I suppose they will not.

Um... you have heard exactly two posts in this thread... one for Xbox and one for Playstation... do I need to avatars quote you or do you already know how silly you sound, Master Chief?^^

And must I remind you to trust me?^^♡

Anyway I don’t want start a debate about why Bungie “Hate” Xbox One, but simply look the facts that Bungie do not allow MS to do marketing with Destiny, PS4 got alpha, more time on the beta, app companion ONLY on IOS and Android (why not smartglass or windows phone? I do not have a windows phone before people start to complain on that point but it’s to say) add also all the DLCs exclusives and the white console. Anyway like I said it is not the point but I think the people that followed them since more than 10 years now with Halo CE deserve a little more than that but it is business after all.

lol that's part of the deal struck between Activision and Sony, does IW/Treyarch/Sledehammer hate the playstation now as well? Also no one uses windows phone, plenty of game connecting apps don't release on windows phone.

lol that's part of the deal struck between Activision and Sony, does IW/Treyarch/Sledehammer hate playstation fans now as well? Also no one uses windows phone, plenty of game connecting apps don't release on windows phone.

This does not explain smartglass or windows phone anyway whatever that's not the point here to debate about that.

todd360

Guys my mom is listening to that blinded by the light song. I'm scared. The light is something to be embraced and accepted. Is it possible that she is a member of the darkness?

Tovarisc

4% market share. That might explain that^^

I kinda love that bullshit ring that people have created for WP.

1. Has small market share

2. Devs say they won't do any apps for WP because small market share

3. News mentioned in 2. won't increase sales aka make market share larger

4. Return to step 1.

Deku Tree

I kinda love that bullshit ring that people have created for WP.

1. Has small market share

2. Devs say they won't do any apps for WP because small market share

3. News mentioned in 2. won't increase sales aka make market share better larger

4. Return to step 1.

This is the argument that made Windows so dominant for so many years. It took mobile computing and Steve Ballmer's failure to embrace it to knock Windows down no matter what crap they shoveled out at the masses.

Grewitch

PSN: fluentfox (if you add me please mention neogaf)

Playing on ps4. Only have one friend who is buying Destiny at launch. Would love some more people to play with.

I'm decent at the Crucible, had a k/d of around 4-1 in the Beta (if that matters to you). WIlling to play with anyone of any skill level but would like to find a confident team for Raid content.

I'm based in the UK, London.

Cheers!

Will send out an invites tonight. I may not be Dirty Harry when it comes to blowing people away but I never give up. That's just the way I roll.

Tovarisc

This is the argument that made Windows so dominant for so many years. It took mobile computing and Steve Ballmer's failure to embrace it to knock Windows down no matter what crap they shoveled out at the masses.

Implying that WP is crap? Because it's not.

That said it's never good thing if competition is snuffed out by 1-2 giants no matter what we are talking about. ISP's, OS's, movies etc.

My friend got his game. He put the game and his PS4 says it's a digital guardian edition but it's just the disc for the regular. He got a voucher wiht " two extensions included " I can't check his words but that seems weird isn't ?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Have the achievements for Destiny been revealed yet? I don't want to see'em, I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom