• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
Guys my mom is listening to that blinded by the light song. I'm scared. The light is something to be embraced and accepted. Is it possible that she is a member of the darkness?

You may have to destroy her guardian. Do
n't do
it for the Traveller.

Will send out an invites tonight. I may not be Dirty Harry when it comes to blowing people away but I never give up. That's just the way I roll.

I like to think I'm fairly Dirty Harry :p Ten years of Halo and CoD/BF, but I'm a bit rusty as I sold my last FPS (Ghosts, BLECH) around February time.

UK fellas, or otherwise since I'm on all sortsa funky times, add moi! PSN ScrewAttack_

I was so tempted by it too; it was certainly appealing but it took some amount of willpower to resist getting it. It's almost the price of another game when you add on the difference to the standard edition.

That's the same logic that broke it for me. I could get TLOU or, more sensibly, a headset and keep some cash back for emergencies rather than getting everything immediately. It won't hurt us in the long run.

Grewitch

*checks Amazon*

Nothing.

iYKu8u4w5oTkS.gif

Same. Still showing as pre-ordered :(

Anyway I don’t want start a debate about why Bungie “Hate” Xbox One, but simply look the facts that Bungie do not allow MS to do marketing with Destiny, PS4 got alpha, more time on the beta, app companion ONLY on IOS and Android (why not smartglass or windows phone? I do not have a windows phone before people start to complain on that point but it’s to say) add also all the DLCs exclusives and the white console. Anyway like I said it is not the point but I think the people that followed them since more than 10 years now with Halo CE deserve a little more than that but it is business after all.
There isn't any debate. Activision and Sony worked out an exclusivity deal for Destiny similar to how Activision and Microsoft worked out an exclusivity deal for Call of Duty. To what degree Bungie was involved, we have no way of knowing, so making statements like the one below is ludicrous.

I am very dissapointed by Bungie recently and their "hate" against Xbox One and their Xbox fans.

hypotc

So, are these the different weapon categories?

Common - Grey
Uncommon - Green
Rare - Blue
Legendary - Purple
Exotic - Yellow

I'm still on the fence with this game, the always online kind of bugs me and while I had fun with the beta I just don't know if its really just hype thats keeping me interested...
Thanks for the quote, that Bungie got problems or not with MS or not I do not care right I must admit ;) but It will be nice if Bungie can say something about all these cancelled pre-orders of the ghost edition for PS4 and Xbox One from Amazon.fr.

Thanks guys, I appriciate it. It was a home breakin while I was at work. We have insurance so we will be covered which is good. Cops think they know who it was based on the description given by an eyewitness.

Lost my xbox one, 360, wii u and 3ds xl and my 10 year collection of games. But very glad no one got hurt and the damage wasn't very bad. Just pretty bummed out about it all.

Kane1345

Thanks guys, I appriciate it. It was a home breakin while I was at work. We have insurance so we will be covered which is good. Cops think they know who it was based on the description given by an eyewitness.

Lost my xbox one, 360, wii u and 3ds xl and my 10 year collection of games. But very glad no one got hurt and the damage wasn't very bad. Just pretty bummed out about it all.

I hope they catch the bastard and I'm glad you guys are safe

Cømet

Banned

Extremely shit man :( At least you can get it replaced, but that feeling of being exposed, and the hunt for all the receipts....
Sorry bud :(

(at least you can get the white PS4 now right? :p)

What?! Maybe I missed it, but is that why she has not been around? My prayers go out for both of you. That is simply awful...

I was wondering the same...

EDIT: answered above!

Tregard

Soothsayer
Very intrigued by the free digital upgrade, considering I haven't bought a PS4 yet. Just curious: Me and my Sister both use the PS3 in the family house, and I am planning on getting a PS4 down the road for my own house. When I download the free version on that PS4, would she still be able to play Destiny on the PS3 at the same time?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just played through the first few warframe missions and much like destiny, during loading of new areas it shows your ship traveling to the new destination. unlike destiny though, you have limited control over your ship and can move it around a bit. its a small thing, but a nice touch. i hope bungie adds that down the road at some point.

Lee

just played through the first few warframe missions and much like destiny, during loading of new areas it shows your ship traveling to the new destination. unlike destiny though, you have limited control over your ship and can move it around a bit. its a small thing, but a nice touch. i hope bungie adds that down the road at some point.

And when you're with your fireteam, you can crash into their ship and you both start the mission dead waiting to be revived.

Just kidding. Honestly moving your ship around sounds pointless, but I haven't played warframe.

X-Frame

Playing D3 allows me to forget about Destiny for a few minutes -- but as soon as I stop playing, the withdrawal bubbles back up to the surface. Soon ...

That's terrible man, but if the cops think they know who it might be, there's a chance they could recover your stuff.

Is it worth going to your local shops that deal in traded in games/consoles, might be worth tipping them off about what you've had stolen.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Having the icon to play destiny on both xbox one and PS4 is torture...no game can't make to wait easier :(

Hedgey

Made a deal with my friend to split the game cost on PSN. I pre-ordered the physical PS4 edition (at a discount), but I sold my PS4 to get money for my upcoming trip.

I'm moving to Japan the day after release, on September 10th.

By buying it digitally I get to play it right away on PS3 and if I happen to pick up a PS4 in Japan, I can do that too. This promotion is pretty dang rad.

The friend that I'm sharing with is trying to access the content on PS4, to no avail.
Is the upgrade thing not up yet? Would really appreciate some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom