• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
And when you're with your fireteam, you can crash into their ship and you both start the mission dead waiting to be revived.

Just kidding. Honestly moving your ship around sounds pointless, but I haven't played warframe.

its absolutely pointless, but its kind of neat too. again, VERY small thing, very low priority, but i'd like it.

Cømet;128714195 said:
Extremely shit man :( At least you can get it replaced, but that feeling of being exposed, and the hunt for all the receipts....
Sorry bud :(

(at least you can get the white PS4 now right? :p)

lol maybe

Grewitch

It's happening!

XpMoLy9.png

Now for the long and patient wait...

coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

Me too! Me too!

It's finally happening! Oh my dear God! I need to celebrate. It's on its way. Somebody please call a doctor, I'm going to explode!!

I really hope Ghosts voice comes out of the speaker on the controller, ala the sword in Transistors. Loved that little touch.

They could make it where when you are within hearing distance, you hear it, but anytime the Ghost is further away it starts to come from the Controller almost like a headset.

Klyka

Banned
And when you're with your fireteam, you can crash into their ship and you both start the mission dead waiting to be revived.

Just kidding. Honestly moving your ship around sounds pointless, but I haven't played warframe.

It's 100% pointless but it's also just a tiny little thing the devs added so you can do something while you wait for someone with a slow PC to load. It's like just a fun little thing.

BokehKing

Banned
<3 to you all.

What do you mean? No, I just decided to take a break from the internet (and NeoGAF) for a couple of days.
She lives! Thought she sunk with the withdrawal thread

In other news, powering on my ps4 and seeing destiny installed there feels like a sick joke

Klyka

Banned
With a little luck I might get Destiny from Gamestop on Monday before work. Let's hope another store breaks streetdate so Gamestop follows suit.

AR's were confirmed as nerfed where hand cannons and was it scout rifles were buffed.

We should consider them "rebalanced" rather the straight buffs or nerfs because changes could be passive like recoil, clip size, etc.. Stuff that does indeed change effectiveness but that isn't necessarily a straight damage change.

Norns

Hey meatbags, does anyone have a list of all the codes and ways to get cards and embelems that are available currently?

Vhalyar

Is anyone having issues preloading Destiny PS4 via the web interface? The PS4 is on stand-by, but it says Destiny & the vanguard are still waiting in the queue.

Since I'm a few hundred kilometres away and returning on launch day, I'd hoped to start the download remotely :(

You are paranoid.
It is my problem then oh and I also forgot to mention the fact that they fired Marty of Bungie and that they indeed lost against him in justice... as a huge fan of Marty musics this also impacted my &#8220;love&#8221; for Bungie. This also show to me that Bungie is quite different from the Bungie that we knew from the "Halo time" sadly and I miss people like Marty, Joseph Staten, Marcus Lehto etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom