• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-Jest

I kinda hate the subtitle of this |OT|.

The Hank Azaria Birdcage thing was funny 20 years ago. Today, it is not.

tumblr_mguq7mtiWf1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg

Destiny |OT| BRUH! This Space Magic Is Crack.

I know next to nothing about the game. I decided to skip the BETA, and I've pre-ordered 2 copies, one for myself and my brother.

For some reason I decided I wanted to play a Warlock. Does anyone have any great pics of good looking Warlock gear? So far I think the abilities look really bland / generic.

Phlebas

Banned
Still undecided.

I dont like PvP and the story mission length/and face roll difficulty left a lot to be desired.

Will wait for reviews I guess.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I was also upset when the release date was released. First week of school isn't bad though.

Just wait till your full time job. lol Schools pretty simple to get around, do your work, then play. Work can become an obsession, depending on what you picked to study for in college. I know some guys whose corporate mindsets have bled into their gaming habits. It's pretty bad.

There was nothing showing me the content of the Deluxe Package, but I'm sure I get the Expansion Pass. Which is what I really wanted.

Juraash

Can't believe we are finally at the home stretch. Between this thread and the special Newsweek I should be well off in these final days.

Compsiox

Banned
Just wait till your full time job. lol Schools pretty simple to get around, do your work, then play. Work can become an obsession, depending on what you picked to study for in college. I know some guys whose corporate mindsets have bled into their gaming habits. It's pretty bad.

There was nothing showing me the content of the Deluxe Package, but I'm sure I get the Expansion Pass. Which is what I really wanted.
I'll be programming the games you play ;)

Warlocks win for Dark Souls fans like myself though

zMeFgtu.jpg

pS81ouJ.jpg

sqRsNUp.gif

Combination of these (either chest piece or gloves), plus the sun singer subclass

And you've got yourself an Heir of the Sun.

Praise it.

Praise that sun.

Try to be as incandescent, but never quite achieve it.

Gaz_RB

Damn, I don't even know if I'm gonna have time to play this next week. Can't believe September 9th is already almost here!

Are other players going to be blocked on launch or something? Still happy about the other stuff though so no biggie.

You just have to unlock it. This lets you bypass that. It's not a big deal.

Warlock is my second class but Hunter speed and jumps makes the other two classes feel like walking in mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom