• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX PAYMENT

vdSLIo.gif

Titans!
#TeamTitan

Yyyeeeeesssss

Agent

Just ordered a PS4 Gold Headset and a new PS4 controller (blue) to replace one that has gone bad. The hype level is getting real. Next Tuesday is going to be brutal as I am having my Limited Edition being sent to work. I am hoping it doesn't come until the end of the day otherwise I don't know how I am going to get through work with it just sitting at my desk.

Holy shit, I was not aware stealth was in this game.

Ok, I'm going to be a hunter now because of that. If there weren't stealth in this, I would be torn with the Titan's general accessible gameplay and massive melee super powers & Hunter's revolver preference and fantastic knife skills.
esDvefO.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Ok, so I'm on an Aussie PS4, but I use a US PSN account. Will it be best to pick up a US copy of Destiny to avoid future dramas with DLC/region-specific stuff etc? I'm assuming yes but thought I'd check first.

First digital purchase of the gen just because College schedules don't work with running out at midnight but... HYPE!

This is the game that's getting me through to the Master Chief Collection and nobody makes a fun space epic like Bungie!

Also, out of curiosity, do VPN Pre-Load unlocks work on Console? If they do, I'm going for it.

7 more days and untold many after that until I cover myself in one of these bad boys

inQ10NzJyG1dJ.jpg

Then dance around in the city and play soccer like a boss

Ken

Hm, I have a bungie.net account tied to my gmail but not PSN OR XBL. Do I choose "Google" when signing in? And that will let me link my account to PSN later?

Huh, I chose Google and apparently it wants to create a new bungie.net account.

Aeqvitas

Beautiful work on the OT.

Preordered digital guardian edition. Hope to find some cool people in DestinyGAF on XB1 to lay waste to some moon wizards with!

i-Jest

X50NPcK.gif

Here you go! :)

Edit: Damnit! This is what I get for taking my sweet time searching for it! :(

Thanks guys.

vdSLIo.gif

Titans!
#TeamTitan

That looks awesome but it won't dissuade me from from #TeamWarlock #SpaceVoldemort #TravelersDisciple #MagicMang

Alright Warlocks, lets get it.

I can't believe it's finally happening. I've waited since the end of Halo 3 (almost 7 years) for this day to come!

I went all out:
PS4 for Destiny
PS+ for Destiny
Ghost Edition
Swag
Midnight Release

My Destiny is real.

Jesus. Your heavily invested in this huh.

Let the 10 year space odyssey commence on the 9th ladies and gentlemen. Between this game, No Mans Sky and Xenoblade Chronicles X, I'm gonna have my fair share of sy-fi games for a good while.

pyrandes

Great OT! Titan/Warlock representing!

I've been following along lurking the withdrawal thread in an attempt to sate my hype for Destiny.

Looking forward to playing in a week :D (and hopefully, somehow, eventually finding 4-5 others for the Raid!)

viveks86

Damn! Got real busy today and didn't get to say goodbye to fellow guardians on the withdrawal thread. For those reading this, thanks! It is rare for such a long running thread to be consistently positive, weird and entertaining. See you all in-game soon!

Compsiox

Banned
Jesus. Your heavily invested in this huh.

Let the 10 year space odyssey commence on the 9th ladies and gentlemen. Between this game, No Mans Sky and Xenoblade Chronicles X, I'm gonna have my fair share of sy-fi games for a good while.

I-jest couldn't help myself.

I have to work the night of the 9th and I even have a 'pre-work' class I have to go to - so I won't even be playing until the 10th.

The good news is that Limited Retail editions went back on sale on Amazon so I could switch from standard to Limited. I missed the original drops for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom