• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

I'm having lots of trouble deciding between titan and hunter, gaf. Help me plz

If you are a good shot, pick hunter. If you have some issues getting headshots, or want to be able to get instant kills fairly easy, titan is your go to class.
Both are awesome, and really its about your play style.

nib95

Banned
vdSLIo.gif

Titans!
#TeamTitan

This is straight Dragon Ball Z shit. Awesome.

As neat as PvZ: Garden Warfare is, I really wish I hadn't impulse bought it now since it'll probably be $20 in a few weeks and I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. And even though I was iffy on Destiny from the beta, I'm probably going to crack before it can even hit a sale.

Echo Six

Neo Member
I've seen a few kiwis around here so if any of you are on xbone and are looking for a spare raid player, hit me up. GT: EchoFiveOne.

Lucent

I really don't like this quote from one of the Bungie guys. From this gamespot article.

"Until you've kicked every single ass that plays this game, you haven't finished. And once you have, someone else just bought their first copy. So, fresh meat, Christmas noobs."

That can be said about any competitive multiplayer shooter. Just seems like an easy example.

I just want enough content for those of us not really in it for the competitive multiplayer aspect of the game.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I really don't like this quote from one of the Bungie guys. From this gamespot article.

That can be said about any competitive multiplayer shooter. Just seems like an easy example.

I just want enough content for those of us not really in it for the competitive multiplayer aspect of the game.

This is the only thing I'm a bit wary about.

Anyone have a good comparison of the classes? Can't decide...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
there's 3 classes you guys, have you never played MMO's with usually like 20 classes or so? Be happy there's only 3 to choose from. Then prepare for when the 4th comes out and 90% of people will be playing the 4th because they've done the other three already.

KingJolly

Banned
As neat as PvZ: Garden Warfare is, I really wish I hadn't impulse bought it now since it'll probably be $20 in a few weeks and I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. And even though I was iffy on Destiny from the beta, I'm probably going to crack before it can even hit a sale.

How is the community holding up? Probably be near empty when Destiny releases. I know BF4 is getting empty in some places.

BJK

Just upgraded the shipping on my Destiny bundle PS4 to release-date...cannot wait!

All about the Titan; the Hunter's floaty jump in the beta made traversal worse (outside the cosmodrome, could not make the jump from the wing / ramp to the cave with a Hunter, while it was no problem with the other classes).

You just have to unlock it. This lets you bypass that. It's not a big deal.

Warlock is my second class but Hunter speed and jumps makes the other two classes feel like walking in mud.

So what are the main benefits of Warlock / Guardian?

Speed + Jumping seems pretty great. Good for PVP & exploration.

So what are the main benefits of Warlock / Guardian?

Speed + Jumping seems pretty great. Good for PVP & exploration.

Warlock has the Kamehameha super, and a super where he can come back from death (and revive others? I'm not too clear on that). But they move like they're wearing cement shoes compared to a Hunter.

Kimppis

Destiny and FIFA 15 this month? That's it, there goes the "52 games - 1 year" challenge. I'll never finish my backlog at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom