• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan with Sword?

11-zB3tclw.jpg

Where is this from?

Trace

Banned

Umm what?

What is that?

I like that

Yes ...

YES

OOOOO YEAH

Exotic weapon?

I often wondered if the machine gun and rocket launcher were the only 2 heavy weapons. Surely not right?

I was going to assume that it's probably something just in the missions on the moon. If it's not, then I will be using nothing but that for PvP.

Zomba13

My Slowpokes are on the hype Traveller. Tesco says my order is ready to dispatch but makes no mention of the headset so I guess they ran out before getting to my order :(

Wurdfurd

I had pre-ordered on PS4 but found out a bunch of friends are getting it on X1. Being that its a MP game I made the switch on the preorder. Has there been any info regarding the performance on X1 (framerate drops and such)??

X-Frame

So now that I've preloaded from PSN, does it just need to be unlocked or will I still have to download and/or install other stuff on 9/9?

Trace

Banned
Anyone mind weighing in on why they went digital for Destiny?

Midnight releases are a pain, and I'm guaranteed to be able to play any time I want after midnight. Also it was $10 cheaper and I don't care about the physical goodies in the LE.

Lee

Don't forget the part where judge ordered Bungie to return all Martys stocks back to him and in process made him once again member of Bungies board. Bungie tried to fight judges decision because they didn't want Marty back into their board meetings.

Bungie lost argument and Marty got his stocks back.

I wasn't aware of the JAMS arbitration case over the stock until your post. It's separate from the lawsuit. I'm reading the 8/11 arbitration order now but wow, Bungie made the wrong move letting Marty go without having their shit in order, and his stock is probably worth quite a bit to Bungie, or Marty, if he's able to sell it. Marty won both rounds, apparently. Still not sure if I agree with the whole "justice is served" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom