• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i do the "buy ps3 version -> get ps4 for free", can I play on both systems at the same time (knowing they can't play together?)

No, you'll be transferring your license to PS4 so it'll only play on that console. I don't think this worked with a PS3 > PS4 title.

Vooduu

US Amazonions, if you have LE or Ghost Editions on order, check and make sure it hasn't been delayed. Couple members on Reddit had theirs delayed a couple of days.

Vitanimus

ibdUKnIMbVpHRj.png

igpfRN9w1CwfB.gif

It's happening.

Not Monday? flop

I think I might cancel my Amazon PS4 LE version and go on PSN and get the digital version. .

besides the steel case and other physical goodies am I missing out on anything in game (downloadable content)?

Sirim

I think I might cancel my Amazon PS4 LE version and go on PSN and get the digital version. .

besides the steel case and other physical goodies am I missing out on anything in game (downloadable content)?
You'd be missing out on that midnight gaming if you're EST. Unless Amazon doesn't ship Monday, in which case yeah it would still be quicker going digital.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Anyone mind weighing in on why they went digital for Destiny?

primary reason: any game that i think i'll be playing for the foreseeable future (many many months, or until a sequel is released) i buy digital. its so nice to not have to get up to swap between games that i constantly play. destiny, masterchief collection, titanfall, horizon 2, and forza 5 all should fit that bill for me.

secondary reason: i live in the boonies. driving to a store is out of the question and shipping a hyped game day 1 is stressful.

that is so bad ass. nice catch. must be a new heavy? wonder how that works, maybe some sort of area of effect attack like the titan smash but not as good?

My ghost copy still hasn't shipped from Amazon.

I wouldn't normally be too worried, but FedEx screwed up an order yesterday. I ordered that dress I posted in the last thread. It was supposed to come yesterday but now it won't get here until Monday. :(

I just hope UPS or whoever delivers successfully.

Trace

Banned
Everyone who ordered from Amazon and it hasn't shipped, ha to you because you should have gone Digital like the rest of us amazing people.

Not really that sucks and I hope you all get your copy shipment confirmation soon.

t hicks

Banned
Does anyone with the Digital Guardian edition have the expansion pass and bonus stuff in their download list? I just upgraded from a regular edition and i don't have any of these on my list :(

Vooduu

Everyone who ordered from Amazon and it hasn't shipped, ha to you because you should have gone Digital like the rest of us amazing people.

Not really that sucks and I hope you all get your copy shipment confirmation soon.

muschamp-rage-gif.gif

Thanks for the correction, that's really nice of them. I don't think you can play both at the same time, though. Someone give it a try at launch!

Not on the same account, but if the playstation being used is the "primary" system or in the case of the PS3, the secondary system, another account can play it simultaneously.

In fact, if you have two PS4s, the primary system can play on an alternate account, and a secondary system can play on the primary account.

SirNinja

Ticket to the Hype Train please! If there's room...

So what are you guys doing to pass the time? I personally am replaying AC4.

Mostly Diablo III. That damn Seasons patch has me hooked, and I couldn't resist scratching the co-op loot itch I have before Destiny arrives.

I'm getting limited and Ghost edition for PS4 and Ghost edition for X1

My wallet did not need to hear that. :p

NoTacos

Does anyone with the Digital Guardian edition have the expansion pass and bonus stuff in their download list? I just upgraded from a regular edition and i don't have any of these on my list :(
It's not going to show up till the game unlocks. It should show up online on your SEN download list though

Figments

I keep thinking I should put down $100 for that CoD: AW limited edition Xbox One, but my mind keeps telling me to see if there's one Ghost edition left available at my GameStop.

Help me, GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom