• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vooduu

Curious for those that ordered from Amazon. Has anyone gotten notification that their order has shipped or the order is being prepped? Currently in SF area for reference, with Prime.

GagaPandaNo.gif

Jimez

Banned
Mine was shipped earlier from Amazon

For the low, low price of £75. Sorry GAME, you lost on this one. That's a full £20 difference on the price.

YoungHav

Banned
I am so fucking pissed. The usual suspects in NYC don't have this yet. I remember getting Killzone 2 two weeks early. NYs been soft.

hmmmdonuts

Neo Member
Just letting you know, I just purchased and loaded the ps3 digital guardian edition. After this, I then went to the ps4 store, an added the ps4 digital guardian to my cart, but it's not showing as free.

So perhaps, I need to wait till the 9th, before it'll show as free?

Heroman

Banned

The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you.
bnCgS.gif

Gothos

It says so right in the article, the game will be playable (i.e. servers online) at 4AM PDT on Monday the 8th.

It does says so, but on the other hand that's the info from Sony on their blog:

The game won’t be available to play until 12:00am Pacific Time / 3:00am Eastern Time on September 9th

Bit contradicting :p

Trace

Banned
Just letting you know, I just purchased and loaded the ps3 digital guardian edition. After this, I then went to the ps4 store, an added the ps4 digital guardian to my cart, but it's not showing as free.

So perhaps, I need to wait till the 9th, before it'll show as free?

Probably. You might not have been fully charged since it's not released yet.

Cømet

Banned
Here, read this article. Basically Microsoft created the gif, saying they were not supposed to do any advertising on the game, posted it anyway, and then took it off later when shit got real.

Oooooooh thanks. More silly business shenanigans. The ad itself is pretty funny I thought.

Actually found updated links with tutorial and more pix:
overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80HmOM-SQMc

tutorial vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Elm6y15CJI

step-by-step image tutorial:

Very nice, thanks buddy! I'm totally putting one together on Monday :D

Why would I be a lame class like the hunters, Every body know Titan are where it is at.

This guy knows what's what.

#Teamtitan

Mine was shipped earlier from Amazon

For the low, low price of £75. Sorry GAME, you lost on this one. That's a full £20 difference on the price.

GAME are a friggin joke. They should've been left to go bankrupt, or bought out by someone who's not a dumb asshat. Everything they sell is overpriced, and you can't use gift cards online- only in store, where everything costs more than it does on their website.

darthbob

It does says so, but on the other hand that's the info from Sony on their blog:

The game won’t be available to play until 12:00am Pacific Time / 3:00am Eastern Time on September 9th

Bit contradicting :p

Not really. The game servers go live a day early, and the game unlocks on 9/9.

For people with review copies (physical copies likely) they'll still be able to play on 9/8.

Vooduu

The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you.
bnCgS.gif

We have magic and energy balls.
dragon-ball-z-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom