• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
OOOOOOOH! lol

It's a splendid ear to go "oooh" at, I really don't blame the cool little fella
iEf3ZxyIEYZo.png

chippy13

Gonna have to have a serious talk with my son. Was just watching some destiny trailers with him and he asked if we could play as a Titan. I told him that was the wrong answer, we play as Hunters under my roof. Kids these days. ;)

Marvel

could never
Gonna have to have a serious talk with my son. Was just watching some destiny trailers with him and he asked if we could play as a Titan. I told him that was the wrong answer, we play as Hunters under my roof. Kids these days. ;)

Hunter? that's a paddlin'

Tendo

I'm interested in this game but still unsure of what it is. I'm not interested in pvp so in the single player are there end game loot runs for better loot, or once I finish the game with a character that is it?

If it is Diablo Or Borderlands like once I finish the campaign that is awesome and I will play it for a long time going for loot. But if it is a story then pvp I'm not sure its for me. Has there been any mention of what end game content will be like, if any? I heard there will be raids - which I have no major interest in. Anything else?

Curious for those that ordered from Amazon. Has anyone gotten notification that their order has shipped or the order is being prepped? Currently in SF area for reference, with Prime.

SFGAF here. Ordered my LE edition w/ Prime as well. No notification but I'm also not worried about it arriving on Tuesday. I've never had a problem w/ Prime deliveries being delayed while here in the city.

hmmmdonuts

Neo Member
Probably. You might not have been fully charged since it's not released yet.

Good theory, but that's not the case. Just got a receipt for the transaction, and checked my bank account, and was fully charged.

Will probably need to wait till the 9th to know for sure.

todahawk

Cømet;128750372 said:
Very nice, thanks buddy! I'm totally putting one together on Monday :D

This guy knows what's what.
#Teamtitan

No prob, hope mine turns out!

1503.gif

Ummm, where the hell is #teamwarlock?

viveks86

I'm probably thinking incorrectly about this. But, since everything is stored on Bungie's servers, I was thinking along the lines of FFXIV. You install the initial game client, then when you launch the game, their is another download for whatever else coming from Bungie. I would like to be wrong though, so someone let me know and straighten out my ignorance on the matter lol.

20 GB gets downloaded right away. It's unclear if there is more. You may be right, since Bungie does say the game requires 40 GB (in the retail version as well)

Figments

And this is where I shout to the heavens that the 360 version of Destiny only requires 20GB.

Who needs Next Gen when I have all this space?

SirNinja

I like Hunters just fine, but we also need Warlocks and Titans. I wish I had a balanced team but it'll most likely end up being a bunch of warlocks and hunters. These expectations of mine are through the Woof.

Cømet

Banned
Magic is for the weak. True heroes use the fist
30651_o.gif

Captain Falcon is a titan.

Everything else is inconsequential.

Warlocks have badass trench coats and cool holographic arm bands. Titans have sissy sashes.

That's not how you spell sexy!

Down the middle of course!

Nice, was hoping you'd say that. Cool half-capes over shoulders it is!

I can put my uber badass sword underneath it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom