• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious for those that ordered from Amazon. Has anyone gotten notification that their order has shipped or the order is being prepped? Currently in SF area for reference, with Prime.

I'm in the East Bay with prime, no shipping or prepping notification yet on my LE. Not worried though. I'll start sweating if I don't see any notice by Monday afternoon.

JohnIIVII

NxeJ6Xj.jpg

Woohoo! This wait is killing me!

Guy so how does this preload work? I mean I downloaded the client (about 200mb?) so I know there's more downloading to be done. Is this the extent of the preload or do I do something else? The countdown timer goes to what I assume is 8am UK time. Will this mean the game will automagically download itself in the client?

Ken

anyone familiar with gamestop midnight launches how long they go for? or do they just keep the store open from midnight to regular store hours?

Trace

Banned
Guy so how does this preload work? I mean I downloaded the client (about 200mb?) so I know there's more downloading to be done. Is this the extent of the preload or do I do something else? The countdown timer goes to what I assume is 8am UK time. Will this mean the game will automagically download itself in the client?

It should be automagically downloading once it's on your dashboard, you just don't see it happen unless you go into the Destiny info section with the Options button.

Just thought I'd tell you guys that my Amazon PRIME next day delivery order was dispatched today, so it looks like retailers are breaking street date by a day, at least. Speaking of, do we even know why we even have street dates on a game that will be locked out until Tuesday anyway? Something to do with charts, I guess?

Heroman

Banned
Just thought I'd tell you guys that my Amazon PRIME next day delivery order was dispatched today, so it looks like retailers are breaking street date by a day, at least. Speaking of, do we even know why we even have street dates on a game that will be locked out until Tuesday anyway? Something to do with charts, I guess?

Arent the sever up on monday?

darthbob

I dont know what that is sorry, i just thought of that as I made that post. What is MTMTE?

It's a fantastic comic book series set in the Transformers universe. If you're a fan of TF, I highly recommend it.

This is what I was thinking of when you mentioned Heretech. My avatar is from a character in More than Meets the Eye actually.

Click on 'Order Details' on the top right. Mine says 'pre-ordered' but when I click in it says it was dispatched today. I'm in the UK, so it might be different for you. But hope not.

Unfortunately is still says it has not yet shipped, but thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom