• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vooduu

K
6a01053714d286970b01156e9ce026970c-pi

Nighmare fuel.

gif_reenactment1.gif

Order still not shipped.

I'm sure it'll be here by Tuesday, they say they guarantee it!

And it wont be mistakingly delivered to another address...or stolen...or destroyed in a fire when the vehicle gets in a horrible crash.

I'm sure of it...

Figments

Anyone interested in a Destiny hype Whatsapp group?

There's already a DestinyGAF (unofficial) IRC channel on Rizon, but apparently no one here wants to go there/knows how to use IRC.

It saddens me so. IRC is my preferred method of communication on the Internet. It's fast, instantaneous, and doesn't come chock full of bullshit.

Cømet

Banned
If you could name your guardian, what would you name him/her?

I would name my male Exo Heretech.

My titan'll be Remy :p I quite like that name, thanks graverobber!

I do like TF and thanks for sharing that! Awesome!

You gotta read it. MTMTE is fantastic. RID less so, but still better than what came before. The current arc is shaping up nicely.

#teamwarlock #teamspacejesus

we are no longer friends

Don't hate me cos I'm beautiful :p

Frillen

Order still not shipped.

And it wont be mistakingly delivered to another address...or stolen...or destroyed in a fire when the vehicle gets in a horrible crash.

I'm sure of it...

What if it's delivered to a wrong address, and the ones living there are on a month long vacation?

Cømet

Banned
Order still not shipped.

I'm sure of it...

If it makes you feel any better, the UPS truck that delivers to me has only flipped on its roof twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom