• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

Cømet;128755184 said:
If it makes you feel any better, the UPS truck that delivers to me has only flipped on its roof twice.

funny-ups.gif

Marvel

could never
Am I correct in assuming that GS sparrow (or stats like it) can be achieved in-game without the need of a pre order?

I previously asked here if the save file is stored in their servers so I can switch between PS3 systems and continue with my progress (which thankfully it is)

However, is this also the same with the expansions?

Because I figured the expansion is a code you put into PSN or something, right? So then I'd have to input it on only one PS3, which means I can't play the expansion on the other system

Trace

Banned
I previously asked here if the save file is stored in their servers so I can switch between PS3 systems and continue with my progress (which thankfully it is)

However, is this also the same with the expansions?

Because I figured the expansion is a code you put into PSN or something, right? So then I'd have to input it on only one PS3, which means I can't play the expansion on the other system

Yes, the same is for expansions.

shinn623

I'm in the East Bay with prime, no shipping or prepping notification yet on my LE. Not worried though. I'll start sweating if I don't see any notice by Monday afternoon.

Called CS just to get an idea of when I can expect it to ship today. They said that if I don't see a notification by 5:00PM PST, then I should call back, and that they'll change my order to next day shipping to make sure I get it on Tuesday.

Cømet

Banned
Do a barrel roll!

Shoulda used the brakes!

I still don't understand how he flipped the van twice, on two separate occasions, at the same bend. It's not even a tight bend! Or a fast one! There's bench there now with flowers next to it, very funny.

Of course, I'd rather the flipping adventures of UPS man over Royal fuck-you-and-your-goods Mail man. He only bothers to deliver post once a week, usually with an attempt at opening said post obvious on the packaging.

Oscar

Ghost edition PS4 back in stock at Amazon.

Yeah, definitely not a "limited" run. Expect to see these in stores by the holidays at 50% discount.

KevinG

I hate this stage of the hype. Watching the Amazon page, and letting the paranoia of shipping/delivery eat me away.

Tovarisc

The sparrow in general is fantastic. Probably my favorite Bungie vehicle since the warthog.

I was surprised how well Sparrow handles. It's just perfect handling for vehicle like that.

How long are midnight launches usually open for? Thinking about going to the Best Buy one. (first time ever)

GameStops usually try get people in and out in ~1h.

Yeah, definitely not a "limited" run. Expect to see these in stores by the holidays at 50% discount.

All those people who have gotten today call from EB about their GE pre-order being canceled because of stock shortages may disagree with your view. Also didn't Amazon.fr cancel GE pre-orders today?

KevinG

I don't know. Already sold out again. I'm thinking people are canceling preorders and payments are failing which allows for some to be available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom