• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grewitch

Titans get belt tassels..

marvin.jpg

Oscar

I don't know. Already sold out again. I'm thinking people are canceling preorders and payments are failing which allows for some to be available again.
It's Activision, man. They're gonna mass produce the shit outta these as soon as the initial sales figures are released.

I already paid off my Gamestop preorder, sadly only the Standard one as finding a physical LE has been hard. :(

So I just show up around midnight to get my game, right?

Doodis

So many posts arguing over which class people will choose.

Am I the only one who's planning on leveling all three somewhat simultaneously? I may end up favoring one, but initially I want to have one of each to experience it all.

Trace

Banned

Am I the only one who's planning on leveling all three somewhat simultaneously? I may end up favoring one, but initially I want to have one of each to experience it all.

99% of the class posts are joke posts. We are all just hyped for the game and want to have some fun while we wait as everything else has already been talked over.

That being said anyone who doesn't play Titan first is wrong.

WRONG

todahawk

Cømet;128754974 said:
My titan'll be Remy :p I quite like that name, thanks graverobber!

You gotta read it. MTMTE is fantastic. RID less so, but still better than what came before. The current arc is shaping up nicely.

Don't hate me cos I'm beautiful :p

uhhh... titans helmets = ALIEN frontal lobe

Statistically there is an impossibility that you are the only one.

:p

If we weren't fighting over which class is better, why bother living?

Kane1345

I'm leveling all 3 but one after the other. Hunter > Titan > Warlock

Marvel

could never

Playing all 3 too, just like I did in the Alpha and Beta. However, Space Jebus will be my main.

kidko

99% of the class posts are joke posts. We are all just hyped for the game and want to have some fun while we wait as everything else has already been talked over.

That being said anyone who doesn't play Titan first is wrong.

WRONG

Just jokes and fun and games!

Titan for when playing with my best pal and warlock for when doing solo stuff with randos and DGAF

Hunter will come later once I'm decent enough aim for golden gun mastery!

SDCowboy

Depends on how much content there is (which is my only real concern about the game).

darthbob

Nothing really, I just thought since we saw the Alpha-Beta status of the visuals, I was wondering if Bungie took another step further

The Xbox One version will look better than the Beta, as it will be running at native 1080p rather than 900p. But that's all we really know at this point.

I'm really looking forward to the inevitable Digital Foundry analysis.

I'm planning to get the Platinum trophy for this, so yeah. There's a similar trophy in Diablo III where you gotta level up all classes to max, that's more time consuming though.

I've already preloaded, but it only just now HIT me that Destiny is currently sitting on my PS4 hard drive.

And there's nothing I can do. I'M THAT CLOSE.

Maybe I'll just cuddle with the hard drive until Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom