• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhagar

Neo Member
I can't seem to find any information online, but is there any news of the original soundtrack release?
Is Bungie's lawsuit with Marty blocking the OST from releasing right now because that would be a real shame.

NoTacos

Amazon U.S. has got LE and/or Ghosts into stock multiple times today alone, weird.
I think someone said it was because of cancelled preorders. Basically the system finds cancelled units, clears them for resale, then releases them in batches for people to buy.

Tovarisc

I can't seem to find any information online, but is there any news of the original soundtrack release?
Is Bungie's lawsuit with Marty blocking the OST from releasing right now because that would be a real shame.

Nothing has been said about OST release afaik.

Marty Vs. Bungie things [salary + stocks] has been settled and solved already. Also Bungie most likely owns all rights to music that he did for them so that either isn't holding OST back.

Kajiba

Couple more days. The wait......

FwWObdE.gif

X-Frame

Bungie needs to release several full-length PvP gameplay matches with Level 20 players. Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that we haven't seen any unedited footage of the new sub-classes yet?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'll be kind of bummed if they removed the lock-in feature to the subclasses. it feels like its been dumbed down for the masses if removed. i wanted that little boost for finding my optimal set-up, while others who didnt want to lock in could chose not to. not sure why they had to remove that decision. oh well, i wont even remember it was there a few weeks after launch

Tovarisc

YOU'RE AN UGLY COMPILATION OF ARMOR! /s

Check this out, that look I like.

i'll be kind of bummed if they removed the lock-in feature to the subclasses. it feels like its been dumbed down for the masses if removed. i wanted that little boost for finding my optimal set-up, while others who didnt want to lock in could chose not to. not sure why they had to remove that decision. oh well, i wont even remember it was there a few weeks after launch

But how practical build lock in would have been?

I mean how many times you could lock in new talent tree? Would they save as duplicates and if so how many you would get? Does lock in feature actually add something fun to the game? Would you rename them or need browse and look at them each time you wanted to find that specific one?

When looking at them in Beta and thinking about it whole build lock in system felt just half arsed idea with lack of proper execution. With weapons I could have understood lock in and saw how it could have fitted there.

E92 M3

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That is one ugly compilation of armor...

Yeah, not many of them have matching armor sets at this point. Mixing and matching for the best stats/abilities isn't working too well appearance wise.

Someone needs to put my mind at ease and find the Titan armor with fur around the neck. I'll make a Titan in a heartbeat if it's actually in the game.

tmac456

think i'm gonna roll Hunter as my main and sprinkle in some Titan for a change

still haven't tried warlock though... hmmm

op_ivy

Not bad, but I could never unseen the Unicorn horn from that helmet.

Also using shaders you can recolor armor, so that previous set I posted (the orange explosion) could look pretty decent with the right shader.

color wont save that.

the guy who hates boob windows is ok with boob grenades... really?

Strider

I really want to get the platinum for this game (and hope I enjoy it enough to grind for it). So eventually I'll be using all the classes... But going hunter to start out with though and to be my main.

Blink ----> shotgun your face. That's the plan.

Trace

Banned
I really want to get the platinum for this game (and hope I enjoy it enough to grind for it). So eventually I'll be using all the classes... But going hunter to start out with though and to be my main.

That's all well and dandy until a shoulder charging Titan 1shots you.

op_ivy

or, extra fast sprint ---> blink ---> extra long slide ---> shotgun to the face

<3 bladedancer

LordofPwn

Gamestop just called telling me my ghost edition is ready for pickup Monday night. Holy shit it's finally happening!!

Itshappening.gif

Kei-

I think someone said it was because of cancelled preorders. Basically the system finds cancelled units, clears them for resale, then releases them in batches for people to buy.

It's less that and more retailers holding and not making stock available for pre-order until closer to release. A lot are also going to keep stock for in-store availability on launch day.

X-Frame

I really hope the high-level female Titan armor looks a lot better in-game compared to the companion apps. The latter is where it actually matters of course.

Strider

That's all well and dandy until a shoulder charging Titan 1shots you.

I'm in it for fun. Not for the OP abilities the Titan's have :p

But seriously based on reading through all the subclasses their abilities sound OP and pretty much required to have Titans around to survive the high end raids. But they also sound the most boring to play... at least for me.

It's fine for some free swag, but I think the only Destiny shirt I'd rock in public would simply have one of the guardian class logos.

fig,grass_green,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Something like this, but in a different color.

I'm aware of the ones on the Bungie store, but their logos are alternates and just look... not as clean to me.

I'd really love some clean, minimalist Destiny wear. Huge logos and silkscreens = no.

Understated and tasteful would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom