• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

I found this user review on Tesco's website. This might help you decide if you're getting it or not.

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

My pre-order offered a free headset and a t-shirt, they've ran out of shirts so they gave me £5 back. So I've ended up getting this and a new headset for £35. Much prefer the £5 refund. Hope they dispatch it tomorrow :/.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Why are prices so outrageous?

It's the price we pay for living in a slice of heaven.... games have actually gotten cheaper of late due to our extremely strong exchange rate.

Government keeps trying to put a lid on our dollar with interest rate hikes, no effect though.. good times (brilliant for buying stuff online from the US etc) :D

I see all of you Amazonians torturing yourselves by looking at your order pages while I smile and look longingly at my Destiny icon sitting on my PS4 dash.

Vooduu

It's the price we pay for living in a slice of heaven.... games have actually gotten cheaper of late due to our extremely strong exchange rate.

Government keeps trying to put a lid on our dollar with interest rate hikes, no effect though.. good times (brilliant for buying stuff online from the US etc) :D

New Zealand...
QGRc199.gif
I plan to stop by once I'm in Aussie-land again.

Still doesn't explain Australia though, you guys are neighbors yet their currency is nearly the same as the US.
BS9qJ3k.png

Marvel

could never
Only time I'll buy digital (excluding most PSN titles obviously) is when I am absolutely forced to do so one day. I love seeing the boxes and being to actually touch the things I have bought.

Makes it all more real to me.

Cuphead

Banned
Only time I'll buy digital (excluding most PSN titles obviously) is when I am absolutely forced to do so one day. I love seeing the boxes and being to actually touch the things I have bought.

Makes it all more real to me.
I used to care about this for all my stuff, but digital is so damn convenient.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
New Zealand...
QGRc199.gif
I plan to stop by once I'm in Aussie-land again.

Still doesn't explain Australia though, you guys are neighbors yet their currency is nearly the same as the US.
BS9qJ3k.png

Of late, our currencies are nearly the same... at one point, the Aussie dollar bought nearly 2 of our dollars, dark times they were indeed!

I think it's hovering around 92 cents to our dollar now.

Frabjous economic talk 101.

For this Dentiny PS3 deal

does it work EU too?

the robin bastards charge 70 euro on PS3 for Destiny when its $60 in US

which is give or take 45 Euro

Ryuuga

Banned
Have those that preordered via Amazon digital gotten their code in order to preload? Or will it become available at midnight launch time?

Vooduu

Of late, our currencies are nearly the same... at one point, the Aussie dollar bought nearly 2 of our dollars, dark times they were indeed!

I think it's hovering around 92 cents to our dollar now.

Frabjous economic talk 101.

Is everything expensive in New Zealand like it is in Aussie land? I remember my first trip in a Sydney grocery store, toilet paper was mad expensive lmao.

MaxiLive

Hopefully my UK Amazon order will turn up tomorrow but w.e if not.

I have just been playing with my AV setup to make sure it is good to go for Destiny, just realized I didn't have game-mode enabled on my TV :eek: Weeeeeee for lower latency. I've also tweaked my aduio setup which should hopefully be more in sync too!

Mononoke

Banned
Was able to get a limited PS4 version just now. Turn on 1 click on your account. Was able to get it with 1 click pre order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom