• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowParry

Ugh....morning. After realising I hit episode 22 of Attack on Titan last night at around 2:30am, I went to sleep. Is it...Tuesday? No?

bombshell

Awww yissss, I'll stare at this website from now

nrinKyj.png

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Does anyone know that if I get Region 2 disc, and I play with region 1 account.. then buy region 2 DLC... Will I be able to play the game on region 1 account with DLC?

Or will the DLC expansion packs be region locked?
For PS4? Yes what you are saying should be fine. PS4 isn't region locked but DLC is almost always region locked to the game region. However IF online play is region locked that could suck if you were in region 1 (us) playing with a region 2 (eu) game.

... :/ I doubt once DF gets a hold of this it will be completely true, but clearly Bungie didn't want significant differences. Hoping at the least they let us turn off the frame rate cap.

Fitts

cheater
me2

I know you're kidding, but I hate that this stigma exists. Yes mouse/keyboard provides an inherent advantage since it's more intuitive for shooters, but so what? If that's someone's preferred style of play, then let them use what they enjoy. As for the game not being designed for that particular input method, fighting games aren't designed with Hitboxes in mind either and yes, they do provide certain advantages. Still, Hitbox players get blown up by traditional stick/pad players all the time. With any game, success hinges as much on one's understanding of the core gameplay mechanics just as much as their mastery of their preferred input method.

I love the DS4 and grew up a console gamer, so it's Destiny on pad for me.

zkorejo

For PS4? Yes what you are saying should be fine. PS4 isn't region locked but DLC is almost always region locked to the game region. However IF online play is region locked that could suck if you were in region 1 (us) playing with a region 2 (eu) game.

Yes Ps4.

Thanks for explaining.

For those in the BETA (Or anyone that knows), are the item drops (weapons) randomly generated, or are they from a pool of pre-created items?

At max level, at the highest tier, will everyone be rocking the same weapons?

Kade

It's funny that people are complaining about parity and compromises on PS4 for a game that's coming out on 360 and PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom