• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomquake

i am ready

image.jpg

Mononoke

Banned
Unless it sold out in three minutes it says not available for me

I had to keep refreshing over and over and then the pre order section would pop up. But just clicking pre order would send me to a page that send my cart was empty. So I turned on 1 click (I'm logged in), and then instead of pre order I would click 1 click pre order. And then it would crash. Rinse and repeat reloading the page until it finally went through.

I live in CA, and it was $128 though. Even though I have prime, w/ state tax and 1 day shipping it was $128 total.

MrS

Banned
Only time I'll buy digital (excluding most PSN titles obviously) is when I am absolutely forced to do so one day. I love seeing the boxes and being to actually touch the things I have bought.

Makes it all more real to me.
PSN EU prices are horrible for people in the UK. Would rather save money, have the physical copy and then have the option of trading it in for cash/store credit at a later date.

LifEndz

I had to keep refreshing over and over and then the pre order section would pop up. But just clicking pre order would send me to a page that send my cart was empty. So I turned on 1 click (I'm logged in), and then instead of pre order I would click 1 click pre order. And then it would crash. Rinse and repeat reloading the page until it finally went through.

I live in CA, and it was $128 though. Even though I have prime, w/ state tax and 1 day shipping it was $128 total.

Thanks for the tip. I turned on 1 click and was doing the same thing about two minutes, but it never went through. Hoping to be able to walk in to GameStop and pick one up on launch day.

Marvel

could never
PSN EU prices are horrible for people in the UK. Would rather save money, have the physical copy and then have the option of trading it in for cash/store credit at a later date.

Quite right.

Though this gen I will not be selling any of my games, trade-in prices suck also.

Doodis

Just looked at my pre-load on Xbox One and it says 0 GB under game info. Isn't it supposed to be taking up some space on my hard drive?

Respect

Even though I shouldn't talk because I can't grow a beard...but Andrew Luck has a bad looking space beard...and not bad as in good. It is terrible.

Man I wish I didn't have to work all week long =(

Just ordered a 2TB hard drive for my PS4 for $85 from ebay. I've still got enough room but last gen I ran out and ended up constantly annoyed at having to delete stuff. Not happening this gen.

Loomba

If you guys are so stressed about even the shipping oh the game, why didn't y'all go digital? Could have had out preloaded by now

Man I wish I didn't have to work all week long =(

Just ordered a 2TB hard drive for my PS4 for $85 from ebay. I've still got enough room but last gen I ran out and ended up constantly annoyed at having to delete stuff. Not happening this gen.

Hmm I though 2.5" hdds didn't come in 2TB versions yet.
The max I've seen is a 1.5TB one.

Marvel

could never
Laying in bed last night going through in my head what appearance options I am going to use for my Exo... sad.

This thread is just reposting the same gifs over and over. Come on guys, find something new :p

I realize I'm contributing nothing by saying this, but I can't stand all the gifs. Especially when it's always the same old tired ones.

Excuse me now while I F5 my Amazon order until it goes into the preparing for shipment phase and then post about it!

Hmm I though 2.5" hdds didn't come in 2TB versions yet.
The max I've seen is a 1.5TB one.

It's an external drive you just pop it out of the enclosure though and into the PS4. I'd link it but not entirely sure I'm supposed to link to ebay? It's a 2TB 5400rpm drive sold by adoramacamera on ebay if anyone's interested.

zkorejo

Does anyone know that if I get Region 2 disc, and I play with region 1 account.. then buy region 2 DLC... Will I be able to play the game on region 1 account with DLC?

Or will the DLC expansion packs be region locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom