• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzhex

My copy of destiny has a month of free eu ps+, does anyone want it? It's only for people who have never subscribed to ps+ or so it says.

anyone looking for someone to play with on xbone please add me: dusktildawn24

im down to play anything, my friends are getting this but i cant rely on them to have people to play with. i was really hyped for this game but now i'm concerned ill be playing by myself most the time.

Vooduu

These non-believers will not hear the truth! But come Iron Banner, they shall learn the fault in their hubris and haste.

I'll be sure to throw a couple nova bombs sent especially for our...Titan comrades...
kttcoliwin

c1rcae

For those in the BETA (Or anyone that knows), are the item drops (weapons) randomly generated, or are they from a pool of pre-created items?

At max level, at the highest tier, will everyone be rocking the same weapons?

Most of the gear (other than exotics I believe) are RNG in terms of the bonuses they provide.

For example: http://www.destinydb.com/items/2361563134-a-1f19x-ryl#MMaSurO8

Almost all of this weapon's perks are RNG.

Contrastingly: http://www.destinydb.com/items/135862170-bad-juju#MMi4JAk8

This Exotic weapon's perks are all set.

However, considering that you can only equip one Exotic weapon and one Exotic piece of armor at a time, its pretty safe to say that most equipment will be varied.

xCobalt

Anyone know if clans are integrated into the game itself? Could you seamlessly join a fireteam or a raid from members of your clan?

c1rcae

Anyone know if clans are integrated into the game itself? Could you seamlessly join a fireteam or a raid from members of your clan?

In-game they are only integrated insofar as you can see everyone's clan name under their PSN/XBL name in your friends list and if you inspect a player (I think?). There's no real way to sort lists or anything by clan at the moment.

Marvel

could never
How many Grimoire codes are there? I've just redeemed the 25 someone posted on Reddit.

I think that's all of them so far.

Anyone know if clans are integrated into the game itself?

Nothing has been said or shown of such a feature :( I hope so, but again don't hold your breath just in case.

Those in a clan will have the tag under their name, 'bout it.

Oh God... Do I cancel my PS4 pre-order at GameStop and get a Digital Guardian Edition and pre-load and then get an Xbox 360/One version to play with my Xbox friends later or do I keep that and pre-order an Xbox One Limited Edition or do I keep it and wait for the Digital Xbox 360 Edition so I can also get a free Digital Xbox One version OOORRRR Do I cancel that, get a PS4 Limited Edition, pre-order an Xbox 360 version at GameStop and get that at midnight and wait for my PS4 version to be shipped?!

e8f.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i just hope the 1080p bone version runs as well as the beta did at 900p. i'd take a better framerate, draw distance, and effects over a few p's

Strider

The lack of being able to see your clan members in game was one of the reasons I left the DestinyGAF clan. I had to add anyone to my friendslist to play with them anyway so having a clan made up of people on my list made more sense. Honestly had no idea who 90% of the 75 members in my group were or if they were evn playing on the same platform as me.

Bungie really needs to add that feature in if in fact it's still not there for launch. Silly you can't see what your clanmates are doing.

Vooduu

Oh God... Do I cancel my PS4 pre-order at GameStop and get a Digital Guardian Edition and pre-load or do I keep that and pre-order an Xbox One Limited Edition or do I keep it and wait for the Digital Xbox 360 Edition so I can also get a free Digital Xbox One version OOORRRR Do I cancel that, get a PS4 Limited Edition, pre-order and Xbox 360 version at GameStop and get that at midnight and wait for my PS4 version to be shipped?!

tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif

Tovarisc

Bungie really needs to add that feature in if in fact it's still not there for launch. Silly you can't see what your clanmates are doing.

When thinking about how "Social and living co-op world Destiny" is supposed to be according all hype and marketing they have managed to make social and co-op part of the game very lackluster and cumbersome to use.

Wow.. That is beautiful !!

Saw this?

Thanks bro :)

Dereck

Oh God... Do I cancel my PS4 pre-order at GameStop and get a Digital Guardian Edition and pre-load and then get an Xbox 360/One version to play with my Xbox friends later or do I keep that and pre-order an Xbox One Limited Edition or do I keep it and wait for the Digital Xbox 360 Edition so I can also get a free Digital Xbox One version OOORRRR Do I cancel that, get a PS4 Limited Edition, pre-order an Xbox 360 version at GameStop and get that at midnight and wait for my PS4 version to be shipped?!
This is what we show to people in the 90s to show them how fucked up buying new games got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom