• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Is it really worth having on both 360 AND One? I'm trying to decide if I really should wait to buy the game digitally on 360 and then get the One version free. The two are in separate rooms but I'm not sure I'll ever actually play it on 360. If I just preorder it on One right now, I'd probably get the Guardian version.

Anyone care to point out maybe an advantage to having both on the same account that I might not be thinking about?

Vooduu

I'm slowly becoming more attracted to the warlock...what am I going to do!?

Yes..yes.. let the space magic flow through you.
1899-emperor-palpatine-good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

This is what we show to people in the 90s to show them how fucked up buying new games got.

I was hoping people would realize that it was a joke making fun of that exact thing because, at least personally, this is one of the most convulted games to purchase ever. For people with all four platforms, they have 16 ways to purchase this.

JB1981

Loved Warlock class in the Alpha but also loved the Hunter class in Beta. I think I'm going Hunter, just love that double jump way too much.

Well it's not now soooooooo?

The point is intent. Clearly parity was not a focus if they were already intentionally putting the PS4's quality above that of the Xbox One's. The Xbox One was given 1080p after Microsoft's GPU update- which is great. But if they were focusing on console parity, then the PS4 would never have been 1080p to even begin with. So it shows that parity is not a factor.

NO CONSOLE WARS IN GLORIOUS DESTINY THREAD.

... That post has nothing whatsoever to do with console warring. We're talking about parity in Destiny as a design decision. Calm yourself, mate.

Cømet

Banned
Okay okay, I'm a little too tipsy to read the last five pages I've missed, maybe later lol
Good day fellow guardians! Just practicing my drinking ahead of Tuesday to make sure I'm on par with my FPS skillz, the hype is so real it hurts!
Just gotta get those Tritton Kamas now before we join the fight so I can slur hilariously with you all.

They're an anchor, you'll drown in the depths of last gen hell. It's time to cut them loose, everyone has to come to next gen on their own. Run free, Matrixman92, and let them join you in the light of the moon.

Do it Matrix, do it. Join us on PS4, I'll be your friend :)

Come play some TLoU with me to take my mind off not having Destiny yet :-(

Still need that game.

fucking amazon, fuck you and fuck destiny, I need to finish Mass effect 2 anyway

:eek: What happened?

Idk how bungie forgot that top tier PvP multiplayer was the reason their games are so popular. I'm so disappointed that its an afterthought in this game. Just so numbers can pop off enemies? Why?

I actually don't like Halo MP. Much prefer Destiny style.

Nice to see you, Monk!

It really is, and this thread shows it. Fantastic community we have here.

I do love this thread and all its inhabitants. It's been a wonderful introduction to Neogaf and I thank you all for making it special. Steering clear of the rest of gaf though *ooer*

HAHA poor Titan's even Bungie thinks you belong in the back, the posters they have up

Warlocks >> Hunters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Titans

Go smash the floor to feel better!

That's because we bring such presence, you wouldn't even be visible. ODSTs to Master Chief if you will. We are mighty warriors, but we are humble. Feel free to talk about your pretty cape though :p

Come September 9th and onwards, we Destiny GAF will see many Titans...

FALL!

So the meme "Have you seen Titanfall?" will get a whole new meaning

=D

Titan.... FALL!
VeJSJK6.gif

Marvel won't understand, let me speak to him in his Squid Language
*Squish Squish, Blot, Blot, Squish, Spliskish*
qbLAJeI.gif

We fall like mighty comets smashing into the Earth, of course ;) Where we fall, things die. A lot of things. #TeamTitan

She's not a fan of FPS games, she's more of a Fable and Assassin's Creed lass.

However that is a great idea and one I'll be putting past her :p.

She needs Zelda.

Mad?

Edit: second attempt at uploading image fromy phone

Dereck

I was hoping people would realize that it was a joke making fun of that exact thing because, at least personally, this is one of the most convulted games to purchase ever. For people with all four platforms, they have 16 ways to purchase this.
Yeah I'm sorry for your inconveniences with trying to get the best out of your purchase, seems like any choice gets low-browed somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom