• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

dengatron

Say what you want about them, but when you'll play the Raid, you'll see how much of an invaluable subclass it'll be. ;)

of course they'll be invaluable, but someone else in my raid will be playing one. not having fist of havoc is just something i'm not capable of doing.

iamjohn

Dammit the hype has gotten to me. I'm getting this game :(

I played Titan during the Alpha and Beta but will be going Warlock in the retail version. That super is tooooooo good.

LifEndz

Just preordered the limited edition for ps4 from Walmart. Should be here Wednesday. If anyone's still looking, walmart has 'em! Hyped!!!

CHC

Oh God... Do I cancel my PS4 pre-order at GameStop and get a Digital Guardian Edition and pre-load and then get an Xbox 360/One version to play with my Xbox friends later or do I keep that and pre-order an Xbox One Limited Edition or do I keep it and wait for the Digital Xbox 360 Edition so I can also get a free Digital Xbox One version OOORRRR Do I cancel that, get a PS4 Limited Edition, pre-order an Xbox 360 version at GameStop and get that at midnight and wait for my PS4 version to be shipped?!

Sounds like you need to go to the bar and have a drink or two instead man!

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
well there's literally no turning back now. DGE just purchased.

Dy5MReFl.jpg

zkorejo

Oh, and here I thought he left cause Titans and Warlocks were all main eventing, getting the spotlight at Crucimania XXX.

The spotlight and mainevent spot that he deserved.

And it weren't just Titans and Warlocks in the mainevent of Crucimania. In the end another Hunter was THE mainevent (Daniel Bryan).

Cømet

Banned
Enough class warfare for a minute, what is everyone's favorite enemy race at this point?!

I'm not sure I could choose right now. Cabal and Vex are both mysterious to me right now, and I love the Fallen designs and the Hive zombeh thing fairly equally.

Maybe in a week I'll be able to answer that question.

borghe

The white PS4 will be sold seperately soon too.

where was this mentioned? Colored PS3s didn't frequently hit until the super slim, and even then were never sold outside of the bundle they were made for. Beofre that they were very rare and never sold outside i.e. Gunmetal MGS4 PS3.

borghe

Is it possible on PS4 to upgrade from a digital preorder to a digital collector edition?

possibly if you call PSN customer support. not sure on the likelihood though. no store way though, no.

edit - I may be wrong. apparently just try buying the DGE in the store and see what price it shows you at checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom