• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei-

Alright went with imgur.

So, paid $430 even for this earlier today

41bfKL8.jpg

Then went straight to the mall and sold the game for $120. Have my limited edition paid off and arriving later in the week.

I understand, but I am just envisioning the OT moving so quickly during the beginning that any posts relating to grouping up would be quickly drowned out. I suppose we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it.
It's not going to continue at this pace for too much longer. It'll be fine. :)

Cømet

Banned
Okay okay
Maybe this next question is a little weird, but how many different styles of helmets do you think there'll be? I mean, I love finding new armor that looks different

NOT ENOUGH. NEVER ENOUGH.

It'll be enough when I can dress my female titan like Samus.

Close enough! I'll send you a PM or something when the time is approaching.

Added you!
Anyone who hasn't plz add me.

PSN - Freakk5v3

Sweet, I'll check the app. What time you guys planning to be on your time? I'll check whether I'll be online (am usually on til 3-4am GMT). If I am we'll have to fireteam up :D For glory!

ocean

Banned
Guys I've been adding some of you on PSN because my friends haven't hopped on to next gen yet. I want to play missions at launch with you guys! I'm on PS4.

I won't be doing PvP until much later. Anyone interested in story please add me at a_javierp. I have a headset and would consider myself a decent team member skill-wise (not pro by any standard) :)

Cuphead

Banned
Cømet;128856302 said:
NOT ENOUGH. NEVER ENOUGH.

It'll be enough when I can dress my female titan like Samus.

Sweet, I'll check the app. What time you guys planning to be on your time? I'll check whether I'll be online (am usually on til 3-4am GMT). If I am we'll have to fireteam up :D For glory!

Most days im on after 6:30 CST(Tues/Weds are my off days so al lday then),
Tuesday morning ill be on at 2AM and will keep playing till Thursday night.

Cømet

Banned
Most days im on after 6:30 CST(Tues/Weds are my off days so al lday then),
Tuesday morning ill be on at 2AM and will keep playing till Thursday night.

Hey that's like just after midnight here, I'll definitely be on then! Quite possibly I'll be on at 2am too, that's 8am here so I'll be awake. All depends on whether the game has arrived tomorrow or not *pray*

Should I sacrifice a goat or something?

Namikaze1

For some random reason I decided to look up the join date of the top posters in this thread.

All 2011 or later.

Ya'll younglings.
Who you calling young?!

*checks join date*

Um...

*ponders on on whether or not to make a "you're old" joke*

I'll be taking my leave.

mcz117chief

Maybe somebody posted these, but here goes anyway. These codes work multiple times so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing them from you. I found these on the b.net forums btw, link to the thread: here

--GRIMOIRE CARDS--
1# YKA-RJG-MH9
2# 3DA-P4X-F6A
3# MVD-4N3-NKH
4# TCN-HCD-TGY
5# HDX-ALM-V4K
6# 473-MXR-3X9
7# JMR-LFN-4A3
8# HC3-H44-DKC
9# 69P-KRM-JJA
10# 69P-VCH-337
11# 69R-CKD-X7L
12# 69R-DDD-FCP
13# 69R-F99-AXG
14# 69R-VL7-J6A
15# 69X-DJN-74V
16# 6A7-7NP-3X7
17# 6A9-DTG-YGN
--EMBLEMS--
18# 7F9-767-F74 (Emblem: Sign of the Finite)
19# FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
20# JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
21# JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
22# JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Field of Light)
23# 7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
--SHADERS--
24# 7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader: Double Banshee)
25# RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader: Oracle 99)

Cuphead

Banned
Cømet;128857091 said:
Hey that's like just after midnight here, I'll definitely be on then! Quite possibly I'll be on at 2am too, that's 8am here so I'll be awake. All depends on whether the game has arrived tomorrow or not *pray*

Should I sacrifice a goat or something?

Save the meat, goat is a tasty taco ingredient.

Cuphead

Banned
I'm starting to wish PSN had a nickname option for friends so I could keep track of who everyone is!

Cømet;128857517 said:
I did not know that. Huh.

The milk is damn fantastic, that I know.

And that cheese!

Maybe somebody posted these, but here goes anyway. These codes work multiple times so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing them from you. I found these on the b.net forums btw, link to the thread: here

--GRIMOIRE CARDS--
1# YKA-RJG-MH9
2# 3DA-P4X-F6A
3# MVD-4N3-NKH
4# TCN-HCD-TGY
5# HDX-ALM-V4K
6# 473-MXR-3X9
7# JMR-LFN-4A3
8# HC3-H44-DKC
9# 69P-KRM-JJA
10# 69P-VCH-337
11# 69R-CKD-X7L
12# 69R-DDD-FCP
13# 69R-F99-AXG
14# 69R-VL7-J6A
15# 69X-DJN-74V
16# 6A7-7NP-3X7
17# 6A9-DTG-YGN
--EMBLEMS--
18# 7F9-767-F74 (Emblem: Sign of the Finite)
19# FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
20# JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
21# JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
22# JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Field of Light)
23# 7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
--SHADERS--
24# 7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader: Double Banshee)
25# RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader: Oracle 99)

Thanks I might have missed some.

X-Frame

I'm starting to wish PSN had a nickname option for friends so I could keep track of who everyone is!

I just want a way to make groups. Though even if it came out now, I'd have no idea which group to put most of my 180+ friends in -- I went on a FR spree for Destiny and Diablo 3.

It's not the size of your total years that matters.

It's how big is your post count.

When ladies see me walking down the street they're all "that guy has way too many posts, he has no life, don't fucking talk to him oh god he's looking over here take out the paper spray"

Smooth Operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaator.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
*sigh*

Overeem...

i thought all of the negative mmagaf big ben predictions were trolling...

overeem is like the anti-matt brown. where i always think brown will lose, he wins. overeem always loses.

I still don't understand all the Hunter love, I thought they were the weakest of the 3 classes when playing the alpha and beta.

Warlock and Titan all the way. I'll be running one of each class to start then Hunter once I get bored of those.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Top posters. Like, top 10!

;(

ohhhhhhh

I still don't understand all the Hunter love, I thought they were the weakest of the 3 classes when playing the alpha and beta.

Warlock and Titan all the way. I'll be running one of each class to start then Hunter once I get bored of those.

why did you think they were weak? i think, despite the additional risk with golden gun in pvp, it was a better super then the other two. it wasnt nearly as good pve though, but bladedancer or gunslinger with combustion should fix that. plus, they had definitely the best jump.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Yeah, I was a bit concerned because the last two games I pre-ordered from them, I had the pickup e-mail on the Sunday before release. I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon before freaking out or calling the store.
Hey, I was looking on the best buy forums. One of the mods said that the emails would probably go out a few hours before midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom