• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
I'm starting to wish PSN had a nickname option for friends so I could keep track of who everyone is!

And that cheese!

I hate all cheese but cheddar. I am a cheddar knight til the end of times, the more mature the better. Everything else makes me gag.
That'd be a useful feature, currently anyway. After a couple of nights of screaming at each other to stop being retarded and such I'm sure we'll remember each others' names okay lol

It's not the size of your total years that matters.

It's how big is your post count.

When ladies see me walking down the street they're all "that guy has way too many posts, he has no life, don't fucking talk to him oh god he's looking over here take out the paper spray"

Smooth Operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaator.

:lol

Hemo-nemo, you are added my friend! ScrewAttack_ for all you sexy PS4 players.

Cuphead

Banned
Cømet;128858282 said:
I hate all cheese but cheddar. I am a cheddar knight til the end of times, the more mature the better. Everything else makes me gag.
That'd be a useful feature, currently anyway. After a couple of nights of screaming at each other to stop being retarded and such I'm sure we'll remember each others' names okay lol

I recommend trying this then if you ever see it at the grocery store. Sharp!
1a+Dubliner+Cheese.JPG

malfcn

Don't think this thread will get another 10k posts in 24 hours.

OT2 bets? Thursday..or will everyone be playing so much the thread lasts another full week or two?

Magwik

Banned
The easiest way for me to manage is to send all good friends a RN request, and assume PSN IDs are Gaffers/ Which reminds me I wouldn't mind some more friends :p
PSN: AMiL3GENDx

Still regret it to this day. Young me strikes again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm starting to wish PSN had a nickname option for friends so I could keep track of who everyone is!

Grouping options would be nice. I have friends from GAF over the years from various games (SSX, SF4, Marvel 3, Destiny) and they've all blended together over the years.

Respect

Did I make it?

EDIT: Post 9914, worst post possible, but its mine!

Oh, please add me for Destiny goodness... PSN "Wrecked-One"

Napophis

I'm looking for people to play Destiny with. All of my friends are bums and do not have PS4's. My PSN is Napophis, I'll be playing from 7PM to 11ish EST on weekdays and anytime on weekends whenever i have freetime.

Cuphead

Banned
The easiest way for me to manage is to send all good friends a RN request, and assume PSN IDs are Gaffers/ Which reminds me I wouldn't mind some more friends :p
PSN: AMiL3GENDx

Still regret it to this day. Young me strikes again.
I'm looking for people to play Destiny with. All of my friends are bums and do not have PS4's. My PSN is Napophis, I'll be playing from 7PM to 11ish EST on weekdays and anytime on weekends whenever i have freetime.

Gotcha!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

the clan thread has a survey to add your name to a massive list of players

Don't think this thread will get another 10k posts in 24 hours.

OT2 bets? Thursday..or will everyone be playing so much the thread lasts another full week or two?
Is say Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday will be filled with waiting gripes and early impressions.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Welp so much for willpower or whatever. after all gamestops in my area and my local best buys told me they were sold out I panicked and preordered to be able to secure my place.
they're doing a midnight opening so I shall see you whenever I get home from boca tomorrow night.

On a related note, anyone who has preordered from Best Buy, do you know what voodoo we need to do to get the GCU membership when we go in to pick up?

Hey, I was looking on the best buy forums. One of the mods said that the emails would probably go out a few hours before midnight.

Cool, so it's not just me. With all of this talk of GE pre-orders getting canceled, or damaged, or what-have-you, I've been (probably unnecessarily) worrying that I'm not getting mine even though I pre-ordered 15 seconds after it went live on the site.

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow. So it's looking like you need to play Destiny before you can join a clan.

With all of the issues surrounding time zones, that's pretty rough. So much for trying to make it in to the main DestinyGAF clan, which I was really looking forward to seeing as the current regional system just doesn't work for me as an Xbox One player.

Nah dude, that gives us the advantage! I'll be on bungie.net at 3:01 am.

Marvel

could never
That's great, I would have laughed my ass off if I got killed like that.

Sadly the GIF is sped up, but I was sitting for a lot longer lol. BAM

Oh and it wasn't the first time he came around there either, I just left him alone and he just looked at me aaaaand then he came back and got GOT.

Wallach

Welp so much for willpower or whatever. after all gamestops in my area and my local best buys told me they were sold out I panicked and preordered to be able to secure my place.

they're doing a midnight opening so I shall see you whenever I get home from boca

Yeah I pretty much did the same thing like a day before RoS came out. Hit me up on PSN yo.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
On a related note, anyone who has preordered from Best Buy, do you know what voodoo we need to do to get the GCU membership when we go in to pick up?
Welcome to the club!
I guess we ask or cancel the order before we buy it. Or return/rebuy. I might run into an issue with available funds between holds and refunds and such tho. Ugh.

Cool, so it's not just me. With all of this talk of GE pre-orders getting canceled, or damaged, or what-have-you, I've been (probably unnecessarily) worrying that I'm not getting mine even though I pre-ordered 15 seconds after it went live on the site.

Thanks for the heads up!
lol. I definitely been worrying/obsessing over it too much.

Einbroch

Banned
Just picked up my Sony® Glacier White™ Gold Wireless Stereo Headset™ for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 for launch.

Seems pretty tubular™.

Charcoal

Hi DestinyGaf!

I'm heading overseas here shortly, so I'll only get to play for a few weeks, but I'm hoping I can add some Destiny peeps to play with before then?!

Add me on PSN: landon_John

<3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah I pretty much did the same thing like a day before RoS came out. Hit me up on PSN yo.
Truth. I'm hawkian, if I failed to add you so far
Welcome to the club!
I guess we ask or cancel the order before we buy it. Or return/rebuy. I might run into an issue with available funds between holds and refunds and such tho. Ugh.
Thanks! Hopefully someone competent will be there on staff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom