• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

I am going to have to look for some XB1 gamertags. I should have done this earlier..nihilence here.

Just chilling here with the soundtrack from YT playing.
Making it hard to get up and clean the house.

Hi DestinyGaf!

I'm heading overseas here shortly, so I'll only get to play for a few weeks, but I'm hoping I can add some Destiny peeps to play with before then?!

Add me on PSN: landon_John

<3

Added you, and thanks for adding me Kane :)

Looking forward ruling Destiny with you.

Tovarisc

Dz2XiH4.gif

That is equivalent of throwing a rock at MBT and it firing back with main cannon.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Love the Warlock gifs. Nova Bomb is the main reason I can't quit the Warlock class. It's just way too satisfying to nail that on a cluster of enemies.

LordofPwn

200 pages!? Do you people not play games on the weekend? By the time I get caught up on this thread Destiny will already be out...

...And I used to be in like the top 10 for posters...

Guess I'll go back to editing my montage.

Cømet

Banned
I recommend trying this then if you ever see it at the grocery store. Sharp!

I've never seen it over here! Reminds me of Jarlsberg though, which is phenomenal on burgers.

The easiest way for me to manage is to send all good friends a RN request, and assume PSN IDs are Gaffers/ Which reminds me I wouldn't mind some more friends :p
PSN: AMiL3GENDx

Still regret it to this day. Young me strikes again.

:lol that's pretty bad. Agreed on the first bit, that's what I do! Only have close friends and gaffers, and close friends are all RN'd.

the clan thread has a survey to add your name to a massive list of players

That list scares me. SO MANY GAFFERS.

The best warlock gif.

iboLJRB4jVzwYo.gif

Me being all sneaky sneaky.

lol wtf. Nice kill, but are you half stuck in the environment? Wth is that?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I am going to have to look for some XB1 gamertags. I should have done this earlier..nihilence here.

Just chilling here with the soundtrack from YT playing.
Making it hard to get up and clean the house.

<-- LoopOfHenle

If anyone would like to add me on PSN, please feel free: deranged_666. Fair warning, I'm not a pro at FPS games, and until I graduate college on September 27th, I'll be on mostly sporadically since I have a ton of final projects and exams to finish up these next two weeks. But I'd love to add and get to know you guys on PSN, and yes, I do have a chat headset. :)

EDIT: I'll be playing on PS4, btw.

Jafo_

we don't know. the beta had a lock-in option which gave you a small boost to all your base traits at the cost of being unable to alter specs. that seems like its been removed (?). if its been removed, its probably unlimited re-arrangement.

Lock on is gone, just grabbed this a few minutes ago:
linking, just in case no one wants to be spoiled. I haz more high level Hunters, Warlocks and Titan spinny gifs. I'll post them, if most of the gafers in here ask, and don't mind spoilers

Wallach

That B point will never be safe once you get into games with Titans high enough level for Superman shit. Like they won't even need to land on the side route platform.

KOHIPEET

GUys can you add friends on PSN.com I really need some gaffers :( I've only had like 10 firends on Ps3 and would like to play with YALL :p

PSN ne0ism- I got the list but 400+ is a lot I like to add the peps that post the most in the thread

PSN: LORD-UT
I play from EU, around night-time. Except for tuesday. I'm gonna play all tuesday!!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Lock on is gone, just grabbed this a few minutes ago:

linking, just in case no one wants to be spoiled. I haz more high level Hunters, Warlocks and Titan spinny gifs. I'll post them, if most of the gafers in here ask, and don't mind spoilers

yeah, missing from bungie.net. i'm still holding out hope its in the game. i know, i know...

That B point will never be safe once you get into games with Titans high enough level for Superman shit. Like they won't even need to land on the side route platform.

And here I was thinking the B Points weren't even safe with normal Titans, hah. DoT grenades, AoE Supers with range, and even their little bubble shield. Seems like they've got it pretty made.

If you guys are looking for something to do I recommend downloading Christopher Tin's album Calling All Dawns.

It's a wonderfully beautiful world album with fantastic production.

I still don't understand all the Hunter love, I thought they were the weakest of the 3 classes when playing the alpha and beta.

Warlock and Titan all the way. I'll be running one of each class to start then Hunter once I get bored of those.

To tell the truth, that's what looked for me as well, but still I love the character designs and I didn't feel much the other two classes, so I hope there is still some ace up the sleeve for the hunters class because even if someone claims the golden gun was "broken" I felt like Titan and Warlock specials were definitely more successful kind of attack.

But maybe my lack of skills was to blame, I don't know (never been much a fps player, but the destiny beta made me like the genre again and more than before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom