• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritolay

Haven't played beta, haven't seen much videos. I have played Battlefield, COD, Halo, etc. How would you explain this game is like? How would you sell it to fellow gamer?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
[Survey] PS4 Destiny Players Outnumber Xbox One Players By 63% to 24%

Untitled1-635x341.png

http://wccftech.com/survey-destiny-fans-game-ps4-majority/#ixzz3CejT123p
it appears I have made the right choice

Cømet

Banned
Titan .gifs?

Titan .gifs.

jvulai.gif

B-)

Smashing the opposition #Teamtitan

I'm sitting down, chillin' on the floor brah.

bahaha for some reason it didn't click you were actually sitting on the floor. Totally escaped me. I blame the grouse.

That B point will never be safe once you get into games with Titans high enough level for Superman shit. Like they won't even need to land on the side route platform.

;)

Supermanning shit is fun, fair warning.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
it appears I have made the right choice

if there was actually a choice, you should just go with where your friends are..

all that chart shows is the basic makeup of this gen. Will be the same looking chart for virtually every multi-platform game.

Quick question..

Do we know the price of expansion packs? (not counting the price of the pass)

$20USD each. Save $5 with the season pass or $10 with the DGE.

TomShoe

Banned
Looking at the GAF user list for each console is hilarious.

Xbox 360 - 15
PS3 - 34 (including myself)
Xbox One - 151
PS4 - 617

December needs to hurry up, I can't upgrade soon enough.

X-Frame

Is anyone here planning on streaming Destiny or uploading videos to their YouTube on Tuesday?

I already know my productivity at work is going to be non-existent with this launch and the Apple event, so more Destiny content to follow before I get home should help!

Karl Hawk

Banned
Quick question..

Do we know the price of expansion packs? (not counting the price of the pass)

They're 20$ each.

Is anyone here planning on streaming Destiny or uploading videos to their YouTube on Tuesday?

I already know my productivity at work is going to be non-existent with this launch and the Apple event, so more Destiny content to follow before I get home should help!

My Elgato Game Capture Card is ready. ;)

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Einbroch

Banned
I feel like it's an important thing to note. It only has a few hundred people our of millions. It isn't exactly a survey that qualifies as an SRS, after all.

I would think the PS4:XBO ratio would be about the same worldwide for this game (3:1), but PS3+360 probably make up close to half of the total pie.

I'll stream Destiny on PS4 on Twitch. Day one.

My stream

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
if there was actually a choice, you should just go with where your friends are..

all that chart shows is the basic makeup of this gen. Will be the same looking chart for virtually every multi-platform game.
you're all my friends.

Figments

On the GAF spreadsheets we have 617 Ps4 users and 151 X1 registered.

Looking at the GAF user list for each console is hilarious.

Xbox 360 - 15
PS3 - 34 (including myself)
Xbox One - 151
PS4 - 617

December needs to hurry up, I can't upgrade soon enough.

It isn't as though people didn't already know that the userbase is mostly on PS4. I don't know why this needs to be brought up.

Affirmation of choice, maybe?

SirNinja

Only one and a half more sleeps!

I'm waking up at 3 am ;)

Haha, so I'm not the only one who's going to try that. The game unlocks at 1 AM for me, and I'm wondering how feasible it'll be if I go to sleep at 7-9 PM and wake up at 1.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be too hyped the whole day to rest.

Added you!
Anyone who hasn't plz add me.

PSN - Freakk5v3

I'm going to try to add a lot of people today. I don't suppose there's any way to add PSN friends on the PSN website itself? That would definitely speed things up.

My PSN is SeventhRecon , by the way. Will be playing on PS3, eventually PS4.

I would think the PS4:XBO ratio would be about the same worldwide for this game (3:1), but PS3+360 probably make up close to half of the total pie.

Not on Reddit though. It's similar to GAFs breakdown, which isn't surprising. More hardcore gamers, wanting all the exclusive content, probably made their preorder before parity, etc.

Cuphead

Banned
I'm going to try to add a lot of people today. I don't suppose there's any way to add PSN friends on the PSN website itself? That would definitely speed things up.

My PSN is SeventhRecon , by the way. Will be playing on PS3, eventually PS4.

adding you now, sadly you can't add people on the site..at least not that I know of.

I'd guess the same, I suppose.

Though I am curious how they will count those numbers given the whole 'free digital upgrade' deal they're doing. Will those each counts as two? Or one? Interesting to think about. Could skew the numbers.

HerrPalomar

Neo Member
Just picked up my Gold Wireless Headset! Now I just need PSN-Friends to play with on Tuesday! PSN: Trendy-IceTea Pls add :D
P.S: Does anybody have some good class introduction videos, I can not decide between Warlock and Titan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom