• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaosobno

well in the EU/GER-Store the guardian edition is 99€ ;-(.

Dude, all you need is US PSN Store. I'm from EU too and I never buy digital or retail games from EU store/shops. Ways too expensive, specially when it comes to present gen games (which went up €10 in price).

Just make an USA account and buy your games/DLC there and play them on EU account. That's what I do and I never had any issues.

Haxxona

Banned
Took me months!
Wow, well I guess I am lucky

Warlock. Light your fire.
pS81ouJ.jpg

sqRsNUp.gif
I really hope the fire is not static as in it would look awesome when you are running

J-Rzez

Yay... This may be the only game I buy this fall. Everything else got delayed. CoD fell off my map totally and I will resist the urge to WoW it up. Well, this and Drive Club.I guess. Can't wait. I throttled myself back off the beta so I won't burn out.

plshxjx.jpg

Holy shit. I don't think the helmet goes with the rest of it, but I absolutely love the outfit and the bond. Probably the best coat I've seen so far. Looks like a god damn space pirate.

Nuszka

Getting the US DGE was the only sensible thing for me to do.
I basically get the special ingame swag and DLC for free because I pay just as much as I would if I bought the standard retail edition in Germany.
:D

I did the same, as the price on the uk psn store would be 140$ wich is insane. Btw have you preordered on the ps4 ? If yes how many items appered on your download list ? I only have 2 : destiny game and vanguard dlc, no sign of collectors edition items or the expansion dlc.

SirNinja

Gonna use the avatar version if you don't mind. ;)

Whoa, didn't think it'd be that popular! Go for it. :D

Maybe I'll make a few more. Gonna be a long week, after all...

plshxjx.jpg

Holy shit. I don't think the helmet goes with the rest of it, but I absolutely love the outfit and the bond. Probably the best coat I've seen so far. Looks like a god damn space pirate.

I actually think the helmet goes fairly well, especially with the cloves. Totally agree about the badass coat, though. Really nice class design.

/dead

When I was going to bed it was few minutes before midnight here in Europe. I remember also reading a RT about OT going up in less than an hour... Now I'm at work and can't actually belive you guys made 22 pages already... all praise GAF.

#teamtitan #xbone

XBL: AllGoodInMyHood (add me!)

now I'm gonna try to work...

this, this is too much.

KeRaSh

I did the same, as the price on the uk psn store would be 140$ wich is insane. Btw have you preordered on the ps4 ? If yes how many items appered on your download list ? I only have 2 : destiny game and vanguard dlc, no sign of collectors edition items or the expansion dlc.

I ordered from the web store and I also only have these two items in my download list.
Should we be worried?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I ordered from the web store and I also only have these two items in my download list.
Should we be worried?

Not really
I have the same thing as ya'll

Maybe Sony hasn't put in the extra stuff yet or will wait till our copies go live and all said magically appears!

I was going to make a thread but thisll do. I havent been following this game at all other than e3 trailers. Could someone tell me if this game would be good to buy if you are playing solo?

I keep wondering if I should get a digital copy cause it'll be on my PS4 all the time or keep my limited edition preorder for all the awesome swag.

What do I do, gaf?

Marvel

could never
Dax bought a dark colored dress, well she thought it was a dress turns out it was actually symbiote and now it has consumed her.

Madness

Will be playing this on the Xbox 360, RIP me. But I wonder when I buy an Xbox One for the MCC, whether I upgrade and be able to transfer all my character and game play stuff over.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I keep wondering if I should get a digital copy cause it'll be on my PS4 all the time or keep my limited edition preorder for all the awesome swag.

What do I do, gaf?

Do you want the extra goodies that you may use or throw in your drawer forgotten for a few years, then sold on eBay for $3

How important is a steelbook, folio, postcards, field guide, and star map worth to ya! if you are swapping out limited retail for same as digital
Digital for PS4 Pre-Load starts on the 7th
X1 already Pre-Load ready

Will you keep the game for awhile or sell it off soon to recover you TIV (trade in value)

Karl Hawk

Banned
Will be playing this on the Xbox 360, RIP me. But I wonder when I buy an Xbox One for the MCC, whether I upgrade and be able to transfer all my character and game play stuff over.

You can transfer your Xbox 360 Destiny character to XB1 with all progress saved.

Nuszka

Should we be worried?

Before getting the guardian edion from the US store i had the game preordered from the Uk psn store (wich allows you to cancel any digital preorders) and i had 4 items in my download list prior to canceling it. I am actually less worried now as you have the same number of items in your download list - must be specific to the US region store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom