• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loomba

Played enough of the alpha and beta to realize I don't like the Hunter too much, wasted retail time averted, roll on Warlock! wooo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Dax bought a dark colored dress, well she thought it was a dress turns out it was actually symbiote and now it has consumed her.

So Dax is now a Fallen or she jumped universes and now resides in 616 (Marvel)
oOUHsZDm.jpg

Why do you think me and tokyo were crossing streams for =D
Bustin' Ghosts!

GraveRobberX

Yeah, I have a feeling though that she's stuck to the side of a building and cannot figure out how to get off. lol!

Poor Dax
5MMLldo.jpg

She lost her powers due to her blasting her favorite Beatles song "Eight Days a Week" to get hyped up for Destiny, without realizing Sonic vibrations make Venom go mad!

By the way family chose our next HDTV (will be in 2015), 4K Baby! (Sony X900b)
wE5gHN4l.jpg

80" will hang on the wall (will cost roughly $8,000)

biteren

2196c1cd474734910250216f6182e678.png

getting suited up for midnight release

all i need now is a helmet, some bits of armor, a nerf gun, and some pouches

#WarlockGAF where are you my brothers?!?!?

Has anyone else that has preordered from EB Games (AU) been sent their copy? I just got an email saying my PS4 Limited Edition has been posted. Pity it'll be useless if it arrives before the weekend, though at least I can install it.

If you do recieve it early would you mind posting some pictures of the LE swag here? especially the Guardian Folio :p

Won't get mine 'till the 9th most likely.

Sure, no problem :)

Marvel

could never
Has anyone else that has preordered from EB Games (AU) been sent their copy? I just got an email saying my PS4 Limited Edition has been posted. Pity it'll be useless if it arrives before the weekend, though at least I can install it.

If you do recieve it early would you mind posting some pictures of the LE swag here? especially the Guardian Folio :p

Won't get mine 'till the 9th most likely.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Considering getting the digital version so I can have it preloaded and change my time zone to NZ so I can play it early instead of waiting till 3am EST... even though I have the LE physical version preordered.

Choices.... choices.
You will be come an honorary Kiwi Guardian if you do this.

We welcome you into our hangi pit of frabjous delights.

biteren

But whatever you decide to use, it must be on fire, you're a SunBro right? right?

i cant do somthing as estravigent as that (because monies, and fear for my life)

but ill try to do some jury rigged armband that says DESTINYGAF on it to reprisent

iamjohn

I've told myself I won't be buying this game but the more I read this thread and see peoples' excitement, the more I want it. Marketing, you suck.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Since i joined the japanese clan i figured i'd kill some time updating my custom edit for my titan, since i switched my titans name to benisuzume it felt right to do the same for the edit.

t2QWrJ3.jpg

I can only dream of a day Bungie let you custom skin your armor, haha

There's a Japanese clan? How does one join?

GraveRobberX

I've told myself I won't be buying this game but the more I read this thread and see peoples' excitement, the more I want it. Marketing, you suck.

My work here is done!
nIvUwIp.jpg

Pay up Bungie!, give me that slice of $500,000,000 Pie!*
*Not real estimate
6efwgzX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom