• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

I have an overseas flight, leave Monday noon and arrive late Tuesday evening. I just hope they still have copies available when I land. They never ran out of GTA 5 copies and that was a far crazier hype, so I'm optimistic.
Amazon couldn't guarantee me launch day delivery so that's why I have to pick it up myself.

If I can't get a copy, online should crash for a week

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My Emotions/Feelings on Tuesday 9/9 @3:01 AM

8tKu2Jk.gif

erawsd

I'm hoping the raids/late-game strikes are pretty challenging. I know they've been talking up how proud they are of their difficulty, but we'll see.

As far as party composition goes, I'm guessing Defender Titan and Sunsinger Warlock will be very valuable to have, but the classes aren't going to make as much of a difference as they do in most MMOs.

Thats pretty much what my guess is. Defenders and Sunsinger will likely make for the most efficient team compositions but they won't be required the way that actual tanks and healers are in other games.

Respect

Good thing raids aren't releasing until the 16th...gives us poor saps stuck at work this week a chance to catch up over the weekend.
I'm jealous and bitter at all of you off for the week. /cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom