• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, just look at how he presents himself...
8Ad0uT2.png

What are his hands doing...

Those shifty eyes, you just know that he's up to no good.
He's an agent of the darkness holding the traveler hostage.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll be driving to Gamestop at that time to pick up my ghost edition, and I'm not sure how well my avatar will work plaid.

Just avatar a Plaid Shirt and have it up before you

I'm just gonna shrink a pic from google of Plaid Shirt

Yoday

Raid Party makeup should be

1-2 Titans, 1 bubble shield, 1 titan smash (can be swapped here)
2-3 Warlocks, 2 Sunsinger, 1 Void (this one can be replaced)
1-2 Hunters, 1 Arc blade, 1 Golden Gun (can be swapped here)

Why 2 sunsingers?, 1 to have the Respawn talent, while the other has the buff to make everyone around them stronger
Titan is necessary for Bubble Shield, I think a lot of the bosses in the Raid will have an overkill moment, where the shield will help immensely
Hunter for Arc Blade to clear clutter if trash pushes group backwards, almost clean up hitter in a sense, clears way to move forward

The other 3, can be a mix and match
Titan smash can be a clear out player also, Golden Gun can really damage the bosses health from long range, Voidwalker Warlock can cut off chokepoints and let teams adjust
I would actually rather have two Defenders in a group to be honest. I fully expect there to be boss fights where having two bubble shields to cycle will help out dramatically when going through the harder difficulty raids for the first time. While having multiple revives would be nice, it is always better to go into a fight with a plan to avoid being killed, than a plan to recover from being killed. All we can really do is speculate for now though. I can't wait until the raid unlocks and we can start to develop strategies. Going to be a blast!

Go dammit GAF my hard drive failed and won't be repaired until later this week. Which means I have to browse on my phone.

ssssllllooooooowwwww dddddooooowwwwwnnnn

GraveRobberX

I would actually rather have two Defenders in a group to be honest. I fully expect there to be boss fights where having two bubble shields to cycle will help out dramatically when going through the harder difficulty raids for the first time. While having multiple revives would be nice, it is always better to go into a fight with a plan to avoid being killed, than a plan to recover from being killed. All we can really do is speculate for now though. I can't wait until the raid unlocks and we can start to develop strategies. Going to be a blast!

Well I said the other 3 can be w/e

I think 1 Titan Bubble + 2 Warlocks (Both Sunsingers, one fore buffs, 1 for revive)
The other 3 can be w/e to either go really offensive (3 hunters), pure defense (2 more Titans/Warlock, for more bubbles/buffs), or balanced, 2 of each (2 arc hunters, 2 sunsingers, 2 titan bubbles)

Neogaf, should I go with the PlayStation Destiny Bundle or go with the digital guardian edition (and buy a black PlayStation + LOU remastered, but I already beat that game many times).

On one hand I will be able to play with a few close friends on the PS3 with the digital version of the game and still be able to play on the PS4, on the other hand, the Destiny Bundle is a bit cheaper all things considered and the system comes in white....

Destiny Bundle + Expansion Pass = $566.10
Black PlayStation + Digital Guardian Edition = $608.50

Destiny bundle comes with a month trial of PS plus while the Black PS4 comes with LOU remastered edition (already have a copy for PS3). I'm in Canada so the prices for the consoles, etc are a bit higher

Kinda wish there would be open pvp dedicated servers...could spice up those questing/farming for mat times. Don't really see how they would make it story relevant though, maybe for Destiny 2.

Destiny2: Guardians of Darkness

That'll set up a Horde vs Alliance situation.

GraveRobberX

Go dammit GAF my hard drive failed and won't be repaired until later this week. Which means I have to browse on my phone.

ssssllllooooooowwwww dddddooooowwwwwnnnn

Brakes failed, nothing stops the Hype, not even Daxuigi on a slow platform that loads like a school bus
yBkYGMx.gif

Yoday

Neogaf, should I go with the PlayStation Destiny Bundle or go with the digital guardian edition (and buy a black PlayStation + LOU remastered, but I already beat that game many times).

On one hand I will be able to play with a few close friends on the PS3 with the digital version of the game and still be able to play on the PS4, on the other hand, the Destiny Bundle is a bit cheaper all things considered and the system comes in white....

Destiny Bundle + Expansion Pass = $566.10
Black PlayStation + Digital Guardian Edition = $608.50

Destiny bundle comes with a month trial of PS plus while the Black PS4 comes with LOU remastered edition (already have a copy for PS3). I'm in Canada so the prices for the consoles, etc are a bit higher
Hmm...I would narrow it down to which color of console you think you would be more happy with in the long run.

Crap. I just realized that I still have no idea what class to be. I missed the beta and have been trying to avoid spoiling the game.

I guess I need to do some reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom