• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desktop and Phone wallpaper.
dq0SruJ.png

Really hoping Osiris is a full faction. Love me some Egyptian mythology.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Old Pic, but same setup, just add PS4 and Silver Box is now Black DVR

46" 1080p Sharp Aquos
LCwWS37.jpg

Can take PS4 to the living room and hook it up to my 65" 3D Panny Plasma
If this game gets 3D Patch, ZOMG!

GraveRobberX

I'm going New Monarchy

Warlock Royalty BITCHES!

Edit: OMFG the Live Action Trailer playing right now during SF vs DAL

Penis?, Penis!, PEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!

>implying Titans stand a chance without Hunters backing them up

Six Hunters, though. That's a party.

One wrong your move and your fulminated Hunter has to answer to the rest of the fireteam.

With a Titan...bad situation? Pop bubble shield, live to fight another day. And rain down orbs of light so your swole brethren can charge theirs up.

Marvel

could never
It's worth it. Looks awesome, and it helps with airflow quite a bit. My PS4 seemed to quiet down after I added the stand a few weeks after launch.
interesting! my PS4 is noisy when vertical fan wise yet dead silent horizontal.

I'll get a stand asap.

Stoze

just some of the complaints i've seen about supposed lack of content.

Well 100+ hours of story, good or bad, would be a shit ton of content, especially for an FPS, haha.

I think I get what you mean though, people are expecting too much from the story missions and PvE. People expect this incredibly detailed and polished FPS game to have like 20 planets or some crazy shit and compete with MMORPGs in terms of areas and quests/missions. It's kinda demeaning to the developers imo, they're only human!

I think Destiny is getting that worse than others because of it's silly out of context budget numbers and the fact that it's Bungie making it.

HELP!

I managed to get an order in for a ghost edition, but PS3 only.

Does anyone know if I could redeem the vanguard codes and the Season pass for the PS4 version?

GraveRobberX

Was there anything faction related in Beta? I don't remember getting to choose one or anything.

You couldn't join
Most required you to hit 20 first, then wear their special item (you know cape, bond, towel) and then all XP you earn will go to said faction from vanguard/Crucible
So even after getting 100 Marks capped for the Crucible on a weekly basis, you can still accumulate XP for your faction and keep participating

You could see what each faction offered
Most gear had Light stats, certain Factions match with the playstyle of you Guardian
So a lot of comparing will be done
You wouldn't joining a faction who's gear weapons are bonus towards AR/Shotty, when you are a Scout/Pulse rifle player...

Yoday

I wonder if the bosses have rage timers...
It's possible, especially if they want to make people grind for gear. The Devil Walker public event boss has a duration timer, so I could absolutely see them implementing some kind of duration or enrage timer on Strike and Raid bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom