• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

Just in case anyone missed this earlier cause you were asleep etc

From SaintVanilla:
Important to add for decrypting: SAVE THEM!

They roll stats when decrypted, not when dropped. Gather a bunch at level 5... Decrypt at level 20 for level 20 items.

During beta, this secured me the best gear...though some were over the level cap preventing me from using it.

image.php

Awesome Picture.

Thanks!

Staring at the 'server offline' screen.

*blink*

GrizzNKev

Banned
Wait, is this a public thing or something? I'm only five hours away and would totally go if I knew about it earlier.

sweet

Yeah, first 300 people get in. They gave out like 1/3 of the wristbands already to people who showed up to camp out. The rest will go out around 5:30-6:00 AM. I might leave now to go hold my spot.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, first 300 people get in. They gave out like 1/3 of the wristbands already to people who showed up to camp out. The rest will go out around 5:30-6:00 AM. I might leave now to go hold my spot.
Dang, rad. Wish I would have known! Have fun man.

Dayum, didn't think people would camp out for this event. I was thinking of showing up 30 minutes earlier and casually strolling into their studios with only a few people lol.

MaxiLive

Anyone's Amazon UK order turned up yet? :D

I'm just wondering how hopeful I should be and how often I should walk past reception to see if it has arrived.

lol that was never going to happen dude

Yeah, silly of me. I just thought that since it's Monday starting at 12PM, everyone would be at work and no one wants to drive on that 405 freeway. I don't start work until 3PM, so I thought about stopping by beforehand. Since people are camped out and they're doing a wristband thing, probably no chance of going in now. It's cool.

Pop

Just in case anyone missed this earlier cause you were asleep etc

Are we sure that's how it works? Only recent game that has similar drops like that is Diablo 3 and the drops are locked to your current level.

Would be great if it isn't like that.

Yoday

I was seriously considering going, but it would have been a six hour drive each direction, and flipping my schedule around like I would need to is always really hard to come back from.

Yoday

So, is it known just when the 360 digital version goes live?
The 360 has a digital version? That is actually really surprising. Other than Titanfall has there ever been another day one digital title on the 360?

I would imagine it's the same time as the rest of them, 12am your local time, or 12am of whatever time you set your region to if that works on the 360.

Yoday

Oh hell, I just remembered that Captain America Winter Soldier comes out on Blu-Ray Tuesday morning as well. I'll have to take a break from Destiny sometime to go pick that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom