• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

You beautiful person. Thank you.

e0e4.gif

xkramz

Add my psn : drsfinest72

See y'all there!!

Is there a a thread I can get linked to where we Can share psn id? I'm on mobile.

Koriandrr

So.... I wasn't that hyped about the game, but then I saw that live action trailer and a really good promotion for the game +PS4 and I was just like..... fuck it.

Now I can't wait for tomorrow and kind of regret not taking a few days off work.

Kane1345

So.... I wasn't that hyped about the game, but then I saw that live action trailer and a really good promotion for the game +PS4 and I was just like..... fuck it.

Now I can't wait for tomorrow and kind of regret not taking a few days off work.

You've made the right decision

Tomeru

Please explain:

On my PS4, the timer shows 21 hours to go.
On my buddy's PS4, the timer shows 13 hours.

We are both in the same place.
What the frack is going on?

Tomeru

I did order from the us psn. That means that he'll be playing before? Well hot damn, physical copy here I come (too).

I work at a video games store here, so that's that

raven777

You'll have enough character slots to play both, but I'd go Warlock.

Hunter is the clear favorite, so you'll stand out as a Warlock.

well I guess Hunter is the most popular class?

I am just choosing purely on aesthetics. I like Warlock's trench-coat and Hunter's cape.

Is there anywhere I can see pics of some high-level armors? When I played the beta Hunter's cape was very short so it looked kinda bad.. I want to see some good capes.

Bold One

dont think I could ever camp out for the release of anything, way too extreme,well done the people that have the stamina though

KOHIPEET

Screw this, my brother ordered yhe digital versiob from the UK and he can play in 9 hours, while I have to wait 21 hours till I can play mine. This sucks. :(

syoaran

Pretty annoyed - GAME/DPD sent a message saying that the Ghost edition will be delivered tomorrow, after "dispatching" on the 3rd.

mid83

Weird...my PSN time is 10 minutes off...it says 4:48 AM but it should be 4:38 AM right now.

Hopefully this isn't a sign that PSN is going to crash and burn when this game goes live.

f@luS

More than a member.
Question

My Friend who has a Friend Working in activision (why didnt i know sooner when i preordered destiny lol) that gave me diablo 3 yday

805486image848.jpg

Told me je Will have few destiny same packaging tonight

For diablo 3 it had bonus dlc included. I wonder for destiny ?

My question. I preordered for cheaper price the us game. My Friend Will give me EU game
Will the save me the same ? Us addon Will work on eu game ?

The 360 has a digital version? That is actually really surprising. Other than Titanfall has there ever been another day one digital title on the 360?

I would imagine it's the same time as the rest of them, 12am your local time, or 12am of whatever time you set your region to if that works on the 360.

Well, there's the whole current gen digital upgrade thing for digital 360 (and PS3) buyers. They haven't actually said if the 360 digital version goes live day one, but I would assume given the upgrade program it does. The reason I ask what time though, is usually 360 games don't go live until 2-3am PST, but everything about Destiny seems to be a special case... I hope it's midnight local. :\

Oscar

well I guess Hunter is the most popular class?

I am just choosing purely on aesthetics. I like Warlock's trench-coat and Hunter's cape.

Is there anywhere I can see pics of some high-level armors? When I played the beta Hunter's cape was very short so it looked kinda bad.. I want to see some good capes.
Yeah Hunter is definitely the most popular class. Warlocks are the runner ups, and Titans are dead last.

As for high level armor,I assume the armor worn in the ads are a hint of what each class will look like wearing the high end stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom