• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure about the second part? I purchased from the US store and my game unlocks at US time. And I've always been able to play games purchased from the US store on my EU account.

Had to do that for the EU preload for the beta. It wouldn't work with my NA account.

Jafo_

A couple people posted about saving your engrams until you are a higher rank to get better gear from Cryptach. There is a few flaws with this, you only have so many slots available, but you could store them in your vault at the tower, until you're a higher rank, fair enough. But the bigger problem with this is, it doesn't work.

Here's gif of me, a level 8 beta, with a Cryptach level of 12, a rare body armor engram
trollarch.gif

Now saving your engrams to rank up Cryptach is a good idea, because he does give you rewards.

Just don't think that if you wait until you're at level 15 to decode your engrams, Cryptach will only decode your engrams to level 15 or higher gear.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
My checking account has holds from BB now. They do it weekly, but hopefully this time they're prepping it. Bestbuy.com doesn't list it the status as being prepared yet though.

Come onnn, don't let me down

Hasney

They are on PS4. Dammit, someone needs to clarify this already.

Seems to work like this from reading around and is the same as all games with in-game downloading.

If you download after release and play as soon as it's "downloaded" to your PS4, you'll get the 5.5GB download in game

If you pre-load, or download and don't play instantly, it'll be downloaded ready for when you start.

Z3M0G

Any noticeable differences from Alpha/beta yet? I don't like how the camera is locked on your head during dancing... if I got motion sickness, I'm sure it would bother me.

Fisty

You and me both. I have a 7200rpm WD Scorpio Black in my PS4, which didn't seem to make the loading go by any quicker.

I have a Samsung EVO 840 1tb in the ps4, ill update tmrw with results. Didnt have it for alpha/beta so I have no idea if it will help at all

Qord

Neo Member
I'm playing right now on PS4 if anyone wants to join in on coop story mode send me an invite on PS. PSN ID: the1ksin

Cheers!

Atouba

My local GameStop "is not allowed" to sell the game today. Preordered the game via 9,99€ offer so I cant go to Saturn. Pretty sure, they already sell that game.

GrizzNKev

Banned
I'm getting the feeling Bungie is gonna hand out a few Ghost editions to you lot waiting over there. Anyway, I need pics so that I can stare at this small screen in jealousy.

I hope for nothing more than the pleasure of meeting some of the people that work on my favorite games.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seems to work like this from reading around and is the same as all games with in-game downloading.

If you download after release and play as soon as it's "downloaded" to your PS4, you'll get the 5.5GB download in game

If you pre-load, or download and don't play instantly, it'll be downloaded ready for when you start.

Back to being disappointed then.
i0UGYLxYPJmIU.png

Oh man. People are playing now and i still have to work today and tomorrow first. I think its time for me to avoid Destiny threads until I get my copy. I fear the spoilers.

MMaRsu

Yeah noticed that too. There seems to be no improvement since beta.

Lol holy fuck what the fuck Bungie. Have you guys dpne anything with community feedback?

And still ugly ass subtitles hahaha oh my word come the fuck on.

Some transparency from Bungie would be nice. Like yeah we sctewed up but well fix it

Are people playing because of the NZ thing or are people with NA accounts/games playing (besides media)?
People who purchased it for $120 or more on the NZ Xbox Live or PS Store are playing, along with the media.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget people with physical copies.

So am I to understand that I can't simply use a NZST VPN on my US account to unlock my pre-loaded DGE?

I was planning to walk out of class early. My professor already told us he'd understand.

My local GameStop "is not allowed" to sell the game today. Preordered the game via 9,99€ offer so I cant go to Saturn. Pretty sure, they already sell that game.

I fucking hate that shit too. I even saw some guy from saturn handing it out to somebody but they are "not allowed" to hand it out befor release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom