• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Way more to this game than Character Creation. It's probably not a priority before launch.

You are probably right but there have been many suggestions and questions from the community but Bungie is being quiet as shit. Could have just said no beards at launch. No facial hair at launch. We will add more customization options for your character later.

Whatever.

Or about the one area per planet. " We feel that every Destiny player will be discovering new things for a long time. For now we have np plans to add extra zones to planets."

Or whatever, just communicate instead of staying quiet, review embargo after day one and no talking with community members.

GrizzNKev

Banned
IT'S HAPPENING

wIpWLho.jpg

If you definitely have a number of mates you can play regularly play this with from the start, I'd say it'd definitely be worth it since that really is the kind of experience Bungie is going for here. If you're more like to play solo and with randoms often-- and are still on the fence-- then I'd say hold off for a week in order to get some impressions on the full game from those people you'd be playing with.

As for the Hunter, there is a Blade Dancer subclass... :)

bladedancer.gif

That looks fantastic, Hunter is the only way to go. ;D

MJLord

You are probably right but there have been many suggestions and questions from the community but Bungie is being quiet as shit. Could have just said no beards at launch. No facial hair at launch. We will add more customization options for your character later.

Whatever.

Or about the one area per planet. " We feel that every Destiny player will be discovering new things for a long time. For now we have np plans to add extra zones to planets."

Or whatever, just communicate instead of staying quiet, review embargo after day one and no talking with community members.

It's a studio on full launch mode. I think it's a bit much to expect they communicate everything with us at this moment. Post launch and they stay silent, I might agree.

GrizzNKev

Banned

Whatever.

They said several times there would not be beards.

Hasney

If you definitely have a number of mates you can play regularly play this with from the start, I'd say it'd definitely be worth it since that really is the kind of experience Bungie is going for here. If you're more like to play solo and with randoms often-- and are still on the fence-- then I'd say hold off for a week in order to get some impressions on the full game from those people you'd be playing with.

As for the Hunter, there is a Blade Dancer subclass... :)

bladedancer.gif

Damn, didn't know about that. Going back to Hunter then as I love the throwing knife, but hat the golden gun. Seems worth it just for that.

WITHE1982

So from a legal standpoint can I walk into GAME after work and demand they hand over the LE I paid £95 for as it's just sitting there behind the counter.

I am willing to kick up a bit of a fuss and/or throw myself on the ground to make a scene if needs be.

tumblr_inline_mq5u28sXCz1qz4rgp.gif

Anyone had any experience with thisand what are my chances?

Lgndryhr

Ghost Edition at BB shows pending payment on my debit card and order status shows "Order Status:: 1 item(s) - Confirming Store Inventory"

I sold my ghost edition though. Hoping to snag a LE at Best Buy tomorrow.

Hasney

So from a legal standpoint can I walk into GAME after work and demand they hand over the LE I paid £95 for as it's just sitting there behind the counter.

I am willing to kick up a bit of a fuss and/or throw myself on the ground to make a scene if needs be.

http://media.tumblr.com/5e821a2744af73b3dfeb29a5f4236622/tumblr_inline_mq5u28sXCz1qz4rgp.gif

No, because if they hand it to you, they'll be fined for breaking the street date.

EDIT: If someone in your area breaks the street date first, you could, but we would have heard about it by now if they were.

For your first character you have to go through a few of the missions before you'll unlock MP.

Just gotta be level 5

there's a rumor that they took out this requirement because it was confusing. apparently there's a separate playlist for players who aren't level 5 if they want to jump straight into PvP. once they reach level 5, the playlist disappears and they can play crucible as they normally would.

means that your shipment gets prepared. and the next status will be "versand in kürze" which means that it will be send out shortly. and after that its "versand" which means shipped :)

I figured as much, my German is bad, but not that bad, luckily. :lol Oh well, I'll just play the waiting game.

Or State of Decay, yeah, I'll play that.

Kane1345

tumblr_inline_mq5u28sXCz1qz4rgp.gif

Zero chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom