• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
fVykPmY.png

Amazing!! Thanks!

Duxxy3

No. Jeff Gerstmann is just impervious to hype. He's not going to be playing this game with rose-tinted goggles of any kind. It's why I like the man.

His Titanfall review still holds up well, as compared to something like... oh, I dunno... Sessler's review.

I didn't realise absolute adoration for the game was necessary to post in this thread.
Isn't this supposed to be general discussion?
Come on.

I've seen temp bans handed out for less than this.

You're not promoting general discussion by dismissing the opinions of others. At that point, what do you want us to discuss? Do you want us to convince you to like a game you're criticizing based on some gameplay you watched? Do you expect people currently active in the thread to agree with you? Are you aware that most of the people currently in the thread are here playing the game right now, and some were even excited enough to drop twice as much money on it just to get it 17 hours early?

Ban Puncher

Someone baked cupcakes and is offering them to people. Note - this is not am EB Games employee.

Nothing like the smell of baby shit to get you hungry for mysterious cupcakes.

LAA

Awesome! Not only did I get the supposedly GAME exclusive vanguard with the LE, I just got emailed the, again, supposedly GAME exclusive red sparrow code from Gamestop UK. Despite shipping a cancelled order and charging me for it, they're alright :)

Anton668

PRvzhEJ.png

which means it'll show up AFTER I go to sleep tomorrow..... :(

but still, SO CLOSE!!!!

PS4 - Anton_lavaire
skills - exceptionally average

Tawpgun

Shoulda never looked into the region thing, thought I'd be playing today, overhyped myself, now I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Soooooooooooooooon

Tovarisc

I popped my head in for 20 minutes then had to leave before I lost my will to live.

Jeff is such a drag..

I had that experience with IGN or was it GameSpot stream. Just can't take that ZOMGOMGSOCOOLHYYYYYPE stuff that seems so fake and overdone hyping. Jeffs more "grounded" tone does it for me way better.

means that your shipment gets prepared. and the next status will be "versand in kürze" which means that it will be send out shortly. and after that its "versand" which means shipped :)

My status "Versand in Kürze" shows up for the last 8 hours. Thank God I can play my DGE tonight.

Does anyone know if region matters for Destiny?

If not, I wonder if I should get the US version due to how much cheaper it is on PSN digitally rather than from the EU store.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I had that experience with IGN or was it GameSpot stream. Just can't take that ZOMGOMGSOCOOLHYYYYYPE stuff that seems so fake and overdone hyping. Jeffs more "grounded" tone does it for me way better.

I mean there is a reason why he's the top Destiny twitch streamer right now. People don't just watch him because he hates on everything, he makes some good points.

and lol @ people saying he doesn't like games anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom