• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never gotten anything late from Amazon.
Praise Amazon!

Still nothing on my side. If by the time I leave my lectures I still haven't gotten a notice, I'm going to a Future shop, cancelling my Amazon pre-order and getting it there. This is ridiculous. There's just no way I'd risk not getting this day 1.

E92 M3

Thinking of stopping the GB stream soon - it's getting past the beta. Though I do like watching them play and wasting my work hours away.

Kane1345

Anyone from UKGaf ordered from Tesco?

My order hasnt even dispatched yet

I wouldn't worry yet, I'm in the same boat but their account system is shit. I've had games arrive with "ready to dispatch" still displayed on the site. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow then you should worry...

Respect

Server went down on GS stream. Uh oh.

So-It-Begins.gif
??

Kud Dukan

Can you share loot between your characters? As in, if I get an awesome piece of Warlock loot, but I'm playing as a Titan, can my Warlock character access it?

Has Amazon shipped anyones PS4 copy yet? They shipped out my XBone version on Sunday but no update on my PS4 version. Seems kinda odd that they did that.

Aycq5iV.png

Respect

Can you share loot between your characters? As in, if I get an awesome piece of Warlock loot, but I'm playing as a Titan, can my Warlock character access it?

Indeed you can, shared via the bank/vault system.

(Only downside to this is that space is fairly limited already, so it being shared amongst 3 characters leaves even less space, makes those banks spaces valuable)

Trace

Banned
You can share gear between characters, but there is no warlock gear outside of the band, which shouldn't drop for a titan anyway.

Armor for different classes shouldn't drop if you're not playing that class at the time.

So for those who have picked up the game have they added voice chat to the crucible or are you still stuck fighting with cumbersome invites just to talk to randoms on your team?

HighOnPCP

DESTINY IN MY HAND SERVERS ARE UPPPPP.

For everybody still waiting...just a little longer fellow guardians! I'm gonna hold back the Darkness for the time being.

......Oh god that was so cheesy

Hasney

So for those who have picked up the game have they added voice chat to the crucible or are you still stuck fighting with cumbersome invites just to talk to randoms on your team?

There was no voice chat on PVP in the alpha? I thought everyone was just being a tool to me... lol

Afrodium

Banned
The IGN reviewer streaming Crucible right now legitimately sucks, and this is coming from someone who is generally terrible at competitive shooters.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm so hyped for this. I usually never buy special editions but I've made an exception for Destiny because I absolutely loved both the Alpha and the Beta.

Tovarisc

You can share gear between characters, but there is no warlock gear outside of the band, which shouldn't drop for a titan anyway.

Armor for different classes shouldn't drop if you're not playing that class at the time.

Was just about to say that armor part.

You always get class specific armor so you can't get epic chest armor with e.g. warlock and then hand it over to titan.

Guns are fair game and can be shared between classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom