• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjRalford

Just since the PSN hack a couple years ago, people are a little leery about using their credit card on PSN at the moment. So people feel more comfortable going through a third party for the PSN cards.

Cards can be found cheaper too, I got £85 of psn credit for £70, that all went on the guardian edition.

Is it me or has the UK unlock moved back 1hr, yesterday it was due to unlock at 23:00, now it's 00:01

Sirim

Things seem to have stabilized...

Almost time. Going at 6pm to payoff what's left on my White console and then stock up and food and drink. Not leaving my room all of Tuesday.

someday

Banned
I just had to switch to the digital version after having ordered the physical copy last December. I assumed Amazon would charge my gift card reserve instead of the card I used originally that is no longer in use. So instead of having to wait for UPS tomorrow, looks like I'll be playing sometime tonight (maybe). Definitely going with Defense Titan so I'll be some use in the raids. Oh God, I can't wait to play this again!

If anyone wants to add me, I'm someday on psn (just like here and Bungie). I'll probably play solo tonight since it'll be late and I don't want to be loud with a mic. But if you don't mind that hit me up.

hemo memo

Gold Member
y2u5ytyn.jpg

Wow

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Unfortunately this happens for every single major game release. The most negativity always comes in the first week, then those people leave while the ones who enjoy the game just shut up and play.

It is the exact opposite a majority of the time. That is where the backlash terms comes from.

Internet got cut off, won't be re-enable til Thursday, going with a new isp.

Parents pls T-T

I really liked bell, going Shaw is such a crap shoot.

Gonna see if I can stay by my aunts to play destiny.

Omni

You know those codes we entered pre-release? Where do we claim those emblems and shaders?

None of it shows up for me

viveks86

Fuk, why didn't I see this before I pulled the trigger?

hype machine gets me again :(

Hopefully I'll still enjoy it. I enjoyed the beta, but it's GAF that sealed my purchase.

The game is designed for co-op, even if you can technically play it solo. I'm sure you can find people to play with. What platform are you playing on?

meanspartan

Gonna sound like a major spoiled brat here, but I am in Greece right now visiting family courtesy of my parents (sort of a graduation gift for finishing law school) and though I am having a very good time, I am a liiiiittle bummed I won't be back til the 20th and thus am going to be ten days or so behind in progression lol.

At least I have something to limit the post-vacation blues when I return to face my mountain of law school debt.

Man. Im going to need new people to play with.
My clan split up days before this comes out and now my half is either too busy until Saturday or can't aford it for a week or 2.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Why all the hype concern? Are people really expecting it to be that great? My impression has been that people just really had fun with the beta and are looking forward to more. I don't see people losing their shit over it and claiming it's going to be the second coming of...whatever.

So i got done chatting with Amazon Support, and the limited edition Strategy Guide doesn't have a release date in their system yet, and thus has not been shipped. That's despite the item saying September 9, 2014... Anyone else run into this or have people actually had theirs ship from amazon?
My LE Strategy Guide shows the same status as yours. My Ghost Edition finally shipped! Now just waiting on the status update for my PS4 bundle.

Trickster

You know those codes we entered pre-release? Where do we claim those emblems and shaders?

None of it shows up for me

There should be a vendor in the tower that gives you thouse emblems and whatnot. I think it's a vendor that's in that building with the vent on top of it, that a lot of people seem to enjoy dancing on.

Omni

There should be a vendor in the tower that gives you thouse emblems and whatnot. I think it's a vendor that's in that building with the vent on top of it, that a lot of people seem to enjoy dancing on.

Yeah, I went there. None of it showed up though

Z3M0G

PSN store is still charging me full price for the PS4 game (after buying it last night on PS3).

Seriously still no word about when the PS4 version will appear for Free?? This is cutting it mighty close...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom