• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

PSN store is still charging me full price for the PS4 game (after buying it last night on PS3).

Seriously still no word about when the PS4 version will appear for Free?? This is cutting it mighty close...

You didn't buy it yet, you only preordered.
Hopefully we will get the free PS4 version tomorrow and not next week...

Trace

Banned
Internet got cut off, won't be re-enable til Thursday, going with a new isp.

Parents pls T-T

I really liked bell, going Shaw is such a crap shoot.

Gonna see if I can stay by my aunts to play destiny.

Haven't really had any problems with Shaw where I live. 100mbps is the best you can get around here and it doesn't really have any major slowdown issues.

I completely forgot I pre-ordered Destiny for the PS4 back in 2013. Since then, I have pre-loaded the Digital Guardian Edition on my XB1. Fortunately, Amazon is the shit and allowed me to cancel my pre-order at 5:30 this morning while it was preparing for shipment. Little things like this are why I love Amazon.

Alucrid

Banned
PSN store is still charging me full price for the PS4 game (after buying it last night on PS3).

Seriously still no word about when the PS4 version will appear for Free?? This is cutting it mighty close...

it says everything in the faq....the game isn;t even out yet

The PlayStation®4 digital upgrade will be available to you as close to launch as possible. We anticipate the PlayStation®4 version will be ready for you by Wednesday 9/10 at 6pm PDT, but please check back here for updates. Unfortunately, the PlayStation®4 upgrade will NOT be available for pre-order or pre-load.

http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

Sidenote - for those getting new PS4s, don't let Destiny make you forget to pick up Velocity 2x this month off plus. It's really good.

OT but an honest question, do people really forget to flag PS+ offerings as "bought"/"downloaded" when they're made available? I flag all of the things regardless of whether I own the platform or not.

SirNinja

Gonna sound like a major spoiled brat here, but I am in Greece right now visiting family courtesy of my parents (sort of a graduation gift for finishing law school) and though I am having a very good time, I am a liiiiittle bummed I won't be back til the 20th and thus am going to be ten days or so behind in progression lol.

It won't be as bad as it sounds. Not everyone's buying/playing this day 1. At least one of my friends is getting this (and a PS4, hopefully) for Christmas, and I'm sure many others will too. When you finally get to play, there will still be lots and lots of people who'll be leveling and looting right with you.

Grewitch

Anyone else going with Hunter??

Hunter?

deer-attacks-back-hunter-who-came-to-kil-it.gif

Yeahhhhh...no.

Klyka

Banned
OT but an honest question, do people really forget to flag PS+ offerings as "bought"/"downloaded" when they're made available? I flag all of the things regardless of whether I own the platform or not.

I bought 1 1/2 years of PS+ when I got my PS3 and I haven't even started the console in 7 months.

Alucrid

Banned

yes. some people don't even know you're required to "puchase" them

LordofPwn

My LE Strategy Guide shows the same status as yours. My Ghost Edition finally shipped! Now just waiting on the status update for my PS4 bundle.

At least it's not just me. And i totally don't need the guide for the guide. got it cause of the artwork and "limited" part. just would be nice for amazon to not screw this up.

pixxxelz

You will be able to do it after the game unlocks, so if you're planning on pre loading the ps4 version I have bad news for you

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

There might be a certain method for doing that. I'd look into it further. Yeah you might get it after it unlocks. I wouldn't expect it just yet. We aren't there yet, right? I think the transition for PS3 to PS4 games was $9.99 with the disc inside the console, so I bet it works later on with your account.

Does the final game have a more cohesive and present story than what we received in the Beta? Anyone heard anything about it without spoilers?

Raide

I hope further down the line the weapons get a bit more exotic in terms of their firing style and ammo use. Need some weird stuff down the line!

yes. some people don't even know you're required to "puchase" them

Yikes. That's rough. Still, there's ample info out there re: how to add the offerings to one's account so in the end, they've only themselves to blame :(

But I second the recommendation to grab V2X. Game is great.

Ok, back on topic. Amazon has shipped my Destiny LE for delivery tomorrow. In reality I'm not going to be able to put any time into it until Wednesday morning due to work, but at least it's on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom