• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, so if I get my code from BB at around 1 AM EST, but the game unlocks at 3 AM EST, will I be able to pre-load the game with the code or will the code not work till 3 AM?

Interesting question. I'd wager that you'd have to wait until three. Hopefully not, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
11 hours for me. You don't know boring yet.
Eleven hours here, too. Just keep yourself busy! Go wrap up some errands, write letters to friends, call your grandparents, make some food for tomorrow so you don't have to stop playing, etc.

You'll have to paint my claws for me.
Ya know, there's probably SOMEONE on etsy who sells game themed glue on nails. We should get on that if not, lol.

Cømet

Banned
I dislike that my Tesco order, whilst dispatched, has no tracking info for it so I can't gurn at the RM tracking page.

Won't be playing til midday-sh tomorrow here, so count yourselves lucky! At least I'll have to time in the morning to get my World of Tanks stuff done.

NoTacos

Question, so if I get my code from BB at around 1 AM EST, but the game unlocks at 3 AM EST, will I be able to pre-load the game with the code or will the code not work till 3 AM?
You might as well hard wire your console. That's the only shot you have at downloading it in time.

BLCKATK

I got so long to go. Tuesday will be a long day.. Atleast I can see my roommate enjoying the game at 3 AM when it goes up for the East Coast.

K' Dash

Unfortunately no, if my First Light experience is anything to go by, your code won't work until the game is released.

Ikkarus

Cømet;129032933 said:
I dislike that my Tesco order, whilst dispatched, has no tracking info for it so I can't gurn at the RM tracking page.

Won't be playing til midday-sh tomorrow here, so count yourselves lucky! At least I'll have to time in the morning to get my World of Tanks stuff done.
Trust me seeing it stuck at a sorting office all day doesn't help. :(

*eye twitches*
When that UPS driver comes knocking at my door tomorrow.

0ONLqFK.gif

dengatron

newegg continuing to shit the bed as far as preorder shipping goes. at this point i just hope they actually send me one, as i've already gotten the digital guardian edition too. i don't know what i'd do without that sweet ghost edition.

Eleven hours here, too. Just keep yourself busy! Go wrap up some errands, write letters to friends, call your grandparents, make some food for tomorrow so you don't have to stop playing, etc.

Ya know, there's probably SOMEONE on etsy who sells game themed glue on nails. We should get on that if not, lol.

~29 hours for me for PS3 version thanks to work, 52 hours for PS4 version waiting for cross-buy to start.

1409731392438.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Sorry if it's been asked. What level does the Vanguard armour unlock at and the other dlc from the Guardian Edition?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So who's getting it on 360?

I need someone to help a brother out and at least attempt to see if it can be installed on a USB before I go and return my pre-order :(

Figments

My local GameStop starts their launch event at 6 PM PST. Seeing as how my last class ends at 4:15, and the sales rep said that the best time to get there is an hour early, I don't think I'm gonna be back home tonight.

wig21

In the heat of the hype I too will add my PSN ID: wig21

I look forward to playing with some of you in the next few days!

It pisses me the hell off that when a big game release like this unlocks at 3:00 AM when Watch Dogs went live at like 11:40 PM and Infamous First Light unlocked 10 hours early. Hell even TLOU unlocked earlier than this shit.

I've spent the last class catching up on this thread and staring at Canada Post tracking.
Not going to be home till at least 10 tonight, hold me Gaf..

Xbox One: ConscienceFalls

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
~29 hours for me for PS3 version thanks to work, 52 hours for PS4 version waiting for cross-buy to start.
Ouch. My deepest condolences.

Okay, I'm leaving this thread again cause it makes the wait so much harder. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Was this in WInter Soldier??
Yes. They did an incredible number of legit stunts/practical effects for a modern blockbuster, and it really shows.
Yes it is a stand alone expansion, you don't need second son.
So cool. I hope more studios do this! I'm not all thaaat interested in Second Son at its current price, but for $15 or whatever it is I can get down with a smaller story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom