• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skele7on

Banned
*raises hand*

That blunt came from the moon.

I will Pax many a bowl. Its he best way to play open world games.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

NoTacos

Blazed? Pffft no I'm an adult-

I will be drunk while playing.
I'm not much of a stoner and sadly I won't be drinking because my liver and kidneys are in sore need of a vacation from alcohol abuse.
I will be downing some monster though and eating subway to stay alive if that's any consolation.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
20 is the XP level cap. After hitting 20 the gear you buy/gear that drops that's high level will have a Light stat. That light stat determines your additional levels.

XP gained after you hit the 20 cap will give you Motes of Light that you can use to buy/upgrade your gear I believe.
That seems sort of unique? Surprised I've never heard about this. Is there an analogue to this system in an RPG or MMO you could compare it to?
don't think that really applies...

I'm not much of a stoner and sadly I won't be drinking because my liver and kidneys are in sore need of a vacation from alcohol abuse.
I will be downing some monster though and eating subway to stay alive if that's any consolation.

Haha I don't think Monster is that much better for you.

Namikaze1

Today has been such a good day. Somehow, while fully paying off the Destiny PS4 bundle I secretly bought for my kid brother earlier, I came across an old childhood friend (she was working the counter at GameStop at the time) and now got plans to go out with her this Friday night to see GotG. nothing can't ruin this day. Not even the shit talk us Titans have received from both Warlocks and Hunters over the past few days can bring me down.

guessing monster is way worse on your liver and kidneys then the booze is, drink up

E92 M3

If it's unchanged from the Alpha/Beta then you're not alone. The announcer is dull as hell. It actually became a talking point in the beta. Just terrible.

Yes, I am shocked Bungie went with it. Compared to the Halo series it's terrible.

I didn't like it at first but it grew on me after playing way too many hours of PvP in the beta.

had the same issue, but trust me, you'll start to like Lord Shaxx after some time :)

"send them home crying!"

Eh, I'm watching the streams and the voice eventually becomes background noise but it's still very dull.

Carn82

So cool. I hope more studios do this! I'm not all thaaat interested in Second Son at its current price, but for $15 or whatever it is I can get down with a smaller story.

Same here! Probably going to check out FL and will get SS when its up for sale :)

Today has been such a good day. Somehow, while fully paying off the Destiny PS4 bundle I secretly bought for my kid brother earlier, I came across an old childhood friend (she was working the counter at GameStop at the time) and now got plans to go out with her this Friday night to see GotG. nothing can't ruin this day. Not even the shit talk us Titans have received from both Warlocks and Hunters over the past few days can bring me down.

Good for you man.
That's always nice to hear.

-Amon-

Preload complete, 21gb dowloaded, 01:38:15 to go.

May the gods be with the Playstation network, I would really like it to not crash.

Wilde

If anyone playing on Xbox One would like to add me that would be awesome!

Gamertag:
Wilde 33

I'm in the pacific time zone, I mostly play in the evening on weekdays, and anytime on weekends.

SRTtoZ

No drinking for me. I was just on vacation in the outer banks and drank every night, and now I have a cruise in 2 weeks where I will have unlimited alcohol. Destiny save me pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom